Toribash
Original Post
Oldschlaz
Oldschoolaz! I am gathering all the oldschoolers in an organization. Everyone who is playin since 2.0 or 2.1 is welcome! Lets show em who are the godz of this game. The dan doesn't matter. Just prove that you are an old dog in this game... [would someone make better logo ?]

Oldschool pack

KiLLaH - Judo master, playing since 2.1
Last edited by KiLLaH; Jul 8, 2008 at 03:50 PM.
I Hate
Oh... My... God...

Srsly.

80% of the 'oldskoolers' will probably not want to take part in this. Organisations started out as something refreshing, maybe a little fail, but different. Now everyone's making their own.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
You are right, Dalir, but just think... wouldnt it be great if .. there was a pack with all of the oldschoolers [if they werent so cocky]...
I Hate
I've never heard of you (KiLLaH) before.
:D
Me neither. Your join date doesn't speak for you either. Join Date: 03-20-2007.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
i've never heard of you either, and you're right about "oldschoolaz" not wanting to take part in this, i know i don't want to
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
As i said.. cocky as always.. anyway... I wasnt very famous before.. I was a recruiter when Vampiric was still alive.. nvm If you want to join this pack, nomatter if you know me, just do it.. Or it phails... I just wanted to gather you all in an official pack, thats all.
I Hate
2.2 D:
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by KiLLaH View Post
As i said.. cocky as always.. anyway... I wasnt very famous before.. I was a recruiter when Vampiric was still alive.. nvm If you want to join this pack, nomatter if you know me, just do it.. Or it phails... I just wanted to gather you all in an official pack, thats all.

WOOT, LONG LIVE CLAN VAMPIRIC! C'mon man, remember me from those days? If you go to our old forum I have like half our posts. I was that active lol.

Also imsku he only joined about 4 months after us. (I was here 4 days before you)
YEA! I REMEMBERED YOU!!!! And you are still here ? lol.. I miss the old dayz lol.. Do you know if marcus is still in the game ?! [you remember marcus ?]
EDIT: Frunk 2.2 is not a problem, you in ?
I Hate