Toribash
Hehe, thank your accepting me in to the incoming organization (if you go through with it), but I'll probably stay away.

Please, read this with a neutral mind:

I didn't want for this clan to "die". I don't see how it's my fault for making this clan "die". All I asked of you was to just tone down the spamming, for your own sakes, and I wanted the elites to be wanting to be active elites again. I might have worded both a bit oddly, but that was my original intention. I didn't actually believe that this would happen, that we could take it this far. It was risky, yes, but I don't think I was wrong in doing it. The three elites that left because of my threads, was it all because of them? I said very clearly in the post that it would be enough to me if you just made a convincing post, but instead you chose to argue with me. Why is that?

I really don't want any arguments in this thread, I just want you to think over what I'm saying, and whether or not there was at least a small bit of truth in my threads. I just wanted a peaceful clan. But well, I'm not a part of it just now, so thank you Samule for giving me the permission to post here and good luck with your future.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
i am posting to ensure i have read this.

.......because you told me to lol

p.s. feel free to gimme a weird lil' nickname! cuz no one seems to speel my name right -.- cant imagine why lol.
is the number "7" key o hard to push?
Last edited by xSe7enx; Aug 25, 2008 at 11:29 PM.
You shouldn't end it so fast, or at least waited for our opinions.
But whatever.

[Kick] will be missed.

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+