Ranking
Original Post
Zaa's Tori-ID shop
as you might notice, idea stolen from nab.. if i get some monays, ill give him like 1000 creds.

Prices 200 credits

Updates cost 30 credits

Here are two templates I made in a few minutes...

tell me in your request if you want to change the color scheme or such ( or dont like the head image filtering )
Also, theres abit of a scale problem with these examples, but dont worry, the actual ones will be fixed.
Youll see what the text is like after the first request.

the line part will be fixed too, I have to go right now :]

give me an image of your head ( povray will do too. )

READ: give me your clan, location, name in toribash ( country, city/state or just country ) ,belt in asia and us, when you became a toribashian and optional extra info.

do not request big changes, I might make them but remember, MIGHT.
Last edited by Zaarock; Jun 27, 2007 at 07:37 PM.
I want one! Had to post fast to secure the spot, Uhh, My clan is SyN. My name in Toribash is Stonewall. I live in the United States. Belts are irrelevant, since I've had to use multiple names... I've been playing toribash since V2. And after all that put: Official Badass.

I'll have the head image here really fast! Do you want me to crop the head picture to size, or leave it to you.
Last edited by Stonewall; Jun 27, 2007 at 04:22 PM.
yeah, you probably do. what do you want in it. (read the damned post please)

also, image of head plx.

playing since month, year please. ( weird, I thought you came here just recently, not 2.0... I wasnt even here then )
Last edited by Zaarock; Jun 27, 2007 at 04:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
yeah, you probably do. what do you want in it. (read the damned post please)

also, image of head plx.

playing since month, year please. ( weird, i thought yo ucame here just recently, not 2.0... I wasnt even here then )

I was a demoer then. I got the chance to become full with a GG key. Parents dont trust buying anything over the internet. Well... Lemme go find when 2.0 was released...

There! The head is below. I made it a transparent .png, for your convinience. And may i have a red background with black boxes and white text? Also, I suppose I have been playing toribash since October 2006. Since that's the oldest date I have reference of.
Attached Images

Last edited by Stonewall; Jun 27, 2007 at 04:45 PM.
Here you go... broke a few of your rule thingies ( "black boxes",etc ) to make it look better in my eyes...

Also, other requesters, if you want to make your head mages have transparent parts, only cut the white backgrounds off, not your toribashian.
Last edited by Zaarock; Jun 27, 2007 at 08:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
Here you go... broke a few of your rule thingies ( "black boxes",etc ) to make it look better in my eyes...

Also, other requesters, if you want to make your head mages have transparent parts, only cut the white backgrounds off, not your toribashian.

Lovely, except for you making the head get layered over by those lines in the background. D:

But, it was free!
Last edited by Stonewall; Jun 27, 2007 at 08:24 PM.
I've thought you are better, Zaar.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ok... shop closed cause nab is pissed off at me. Was gonna add free avatars with the IDs.