Toribash
Original Post
Z3R0's Pivot Shop
I've decided to start a Pivot Shop. Things I do in the shop are:

Make Custom Characters for you to use in your animations
PLEASE BE SPECIFIC
Just fill out his/her:
Height: (midget, medium, tall, default )
Number of joints in back: (one, two, or three)
FeetYes or no)
Detail: (clothing, hair, etc)
Accessories: (Swords, guns)
Thickness: (BIG, thick, normal, skinny)

Here are some ideas of how this would work

The first two are midgets. They have ,what I call, a normal thickness.The first midget has no detail/feet.The second one has pants, a shirt (although you can't see it) and a sword. The sword is a crappy example, if I make you one in ms paint if you, if you have pivot 3, it'll be sweet looking.

The next two are medium sized. The both have feet. They also have a normal thickness. The first one has no detail, the second one has just pants.

The third and forth would be tall. The both have feet. The first one has normal, and the second one has a thick thickness...If that makes any sense. Both no detail.

And last is the default. Default thickness, which is skinny, no feet, no detail, default height.

(Sorry I didn't make a woman stickperson >.>)
EACH ONE OF THESE WILL COST 50 TORICREDITS

Make Siggy's for you
Now for these you gotta tell me:

Who do you want fighting/doing stuffYou can give me the stickfigure piv file or choose one of the people from above)
What should she/he/they be doingcompletely up to you, please don't request something inappropriate...they will be ignored)
Who wins: (can be a random person or the people doing stuff)
Backgroundif so describe,if not say No)
Loopwhen the animation leads right back into itself, just say yes or no)

Here is an example of what one might look like

Who do you want fighting/doing stuff:Midget with a jet pack and Tall person
What should she/he/they be doing:fighting
Who wins:Tall person
Background:Line
Loop:Yes

And then I would take some time to make something and post it here and PM you the animation's link.

ANIMATION SIGS WILL COST 100 TORI CREDITS

So ya, there you have it, now gets to requesting stuff
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
Re: Z3R0's Pivot Shop
I would like you to animate a bunch of sticks doing...
  • The Robot
  • The chicken Dance
  • The Disco... thing
  • The Moon Walk
  • The Worm

3rd pivot guy, everything he has.
You decide with background
No details.
Loop=yes

/-\ /\/ |) /-\
I would like a loop of one stick figure with a sword, like your fourth pivot guy, and other stick figures run at him and he casually slices them to pieces. I would like a rising(real-time and accurate) kill count in the upper left corner, and when it gets to 27 and 1/2, He slices the kill count and it goes down to zero again. The 1/2 kill should be a midget in a wheelchair. white background please.

EDIT: The killer should be on the right side, and when the midget in a wheelchair comes, during a pause between kills 13 and 14, he should stop, look down, and then stab the guy and kick his chair over. Then he gets back into his fighting stance for the next wave.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Um...Hehe...These are, a bit more unique requests, sorry they are taking so long. Groad, dancing is kinda tuff to do and make it look smooth, I should be able to get it done over the weekend. Crazy Ninja, I'm not the greatest at animating sword moves, but I'll try. Plus, instead of 27 1/2...How bout 10 1/2, makes it easier for me, hope the change is okay.
Ok, fine. 27 1/2 is my favorite number, but that's not as important as quality.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Hey Z3ro,

I will take one. I want one that is long and it if justa  bunch of guys fighting if i like it i will pay a lot if i like it and i will pay normal if it is ok

thank you and i want

Height:MEd.
All joints
No feet
Normal stick
Swords and Guns
Normal

Make sure it is long and if you can make body parts come off and blood
Squid.
Groad's request is COMPLETE! Hope you like it!

My best robot dance I have done. Dave Elsewhere. The chicken dance was a fun thing to figure out...lol. I apologize for crappy disco/moonwalk...And ya, the worm thing was...exciting. Cool request, was fun learning how to do new stuff. Working on CrazyNinja's now.
Wee! I love the part after the robot when the guy does the flip kick to the midget guy. I lawled.

Although it wasn't exactly what i had in mind, I like this one a lot

Can I buy this one plus another one? It has all the same stuff, but it's more of a dance party then a fight to dance. I don't know how hard it would be to do a repeating dance party though, because all the dances take different amounts of time.

You're one of the best Pivot artists on the forums.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Thanks for the feedback, I'll make you the dance party one free since it wasn't exactly what you asked for. I'll work on it once I get CrazyNinja's and Squid's done.