Ranking
Thats not a problem bub, just glad your back with artsy stuff. Let me know when your ready
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Thanks, buddy :]
That's much appreciated. I'm glad I'm getting back into drawing as well!

This is where I'll leave the texture today.
There's about 2 hours in. Might be because I need to reinvent mapping and because the sphere option in CS6 is bollocks!

Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Do you still take requests? Looks like you got some orders
If you do, I would like a 512 remake of uke's head, with one side... ugh, I don't know, zombified / robotic?
It doesn't have to be half of the head, maybe just one part, the mouth, half of the mouth and an eye, you understand.
I got enough to pay, I guess. I can give up to 60k for it
"no sir i did not scam that player"
Well requests are always welcome.
The reason I wanted to work on one at the time is because otherwise people will have to wait and waiting is never nice :]

I have three requests before yours and even though yours shouldn't be that much time, DjPz's set will take some time.
It's been a while since I textured and depending on what he wants, I'll have to relearn mapping.

In short:
I'd gladly take your request but expect to wait a while.
If you don't mind waiting, I'll put you on the list!
I'm an artist.
I'd pretty much like a simple set kind of like Pulse's. It looks like Uke but cooler etc. Throw me a price range will ya?
I think I made his set.
Is it this one, by any chance?

Arata - The Next Generation

Anyway, for you the same thing I said to iRookie:
If you're not bothered by waiting, I'l gladly take your request.
Price for a simple set like that would net around 100k - 150k TC, depending on how extravert you want it to be.
I'm an artist.
Actually, that set looks amazing!
I'll request one like that after you finish with those guys
"no sir i did not scam that player"
It's from when I did the new generation Uke and Tori heads + Player 3 & 4 for Hampa.
Too bad they never got around to implement them.. Quite stupid.

Anyway, awesome! I'm looking forward to work on it, that set was one of the most fun I had in texturing.
I'm an artist.
If its alright with you I would like to redo my request. Instead of a head I would like a set

512 ofcourse
if you remember the Jetfire set you did a while back , that would be the way I would like it
because that set was amazing.
the way you did the eyes hnnng

I have 120k (basic :p)
would that be enough?
if not then something in that style but dimmed down? c:

also I don't mind waiting seeing how I need to acquire some textures and demon force

edit

So im going to cancel my request for now. something came up so im going to cancel my request for now until I can get money back. Hopefully its not a hassle.
Last edited by Internet; Jun 24, 2013 at 08:11 AM.
@Internet:
The Jetfire set was a basic set, basically what that means is that I do not texture all the items.
Don't worry though, I'll still make it look good!

Basic is Head + Legs + Thighs + Triceps, Biceps if they look good.

I don't fully remember how I did Jetfire (I lost ALL my textures) so I'll have to experiment.
I'm an artist.