Toribash
What? Scrabble is for nerds.

On my way back to Dundee with a god awful lurgy.

Kill me now, I have a class today.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
you have a very nice avatar tuna

what class do you have

also homework update i havent asked for one in a long time
Thanks, it's from Totsukuni no Shoujo.

Maths.

Behind on a bunch of shite, exams coming up soon so I've basically just been revising for that. Got a load of programming to do and a presentation. Easter holiday just finished for me, of course I have the actual Easter off since it's on the weekend.
oh yeah me too kinda gay that the easter holiday doesn’t even have easter in it

so are you stressed about being behind or are you fairly relaxed about it?
Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
oh yeah me too kinda gay that the easter holiday doesn’t even have easter in it

so are you stressed about being behind or are you fairly relaxed about it?

I mean, Easter is on a weekend, so as long as you have weekend off you have easter off... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not all that stressed, looking forward for it being over. I'm more stressed about being kicked out of the flat I live in rn, so I have to find a new place to live. But that's not much of a bother in the grand scheme of things. Dundee is fairly easy to find housing.

Still a little irritating, but shit happens ya'know?

I want my lurgy to fuck right off, it's kinda annoying. On a plus side I only missed the start of my maths class today, the train was delayed '._.
Things just didn't work out. I don't really mind, I was thinking about moving into my own flat anyway. I think I'll probably enjoy it more than I enjoyed drumming over my head. Even if it's an electric drum kit, it makes a fucking lot of noise.

It'll all be for the best in the end I predict.

edit:

For some pictures as to why I'll enjoy living by myself, look at what I posted in #tunas-corner-o-doom
Last edited by Tuna; Apr 16, 2019 at 12:31 AM.
I live with a chick for like 4 years now.. And the younger brother of an old friend of mine suddenly asked me to be my housemate mmhm : thinking face:

Easter and exam break starts this wednesday for me and i couldn't challenge someone to smell the black dildo, forgive me Colors-dono.
He chickened out because of the cameras.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!