Stances: 2:00
Servers/Multiplayer: 3:23
Particles/TC/Items/Trading: 5:28
Beta Testing/Playing: 7:50
The Engine/Unity: 9:50
Steam/Cross Platform Play: 10:23
Modmaking/Mods: 11:43
Outro: 12:28

(Yes, I also Know there are two chapter 4's, Whoops!)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Pretty hyped, weight distribution seemed a lot more clean, hopefully more updates were added since that so it's a lot more solid and the joints don't jump around like popcorn anymore.
Last edited by Tripstone; Jan 5, 2019 at 06:24 AM.
as long as the game is really being released this year, I don't mind
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I personally think the old game looks miles better in terms of physics and movement. I might give it a try for a laugh but I'll definitely be sticking with the version I'm already good at and get too keep all the items I'll have unlocked and purchased!
Last edited by Codafarian; Jan 7, 2019 at 10:05 AM.
Originally Posted by Codafarian View Post
I personally think the old game looks miles better in terms of physics and movement. I might give it a try for a laugh but I'll definitely be sticking with the version I'm already good at and get too keep all the items I'll have unlocked and purchased!

Yes sir!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Codafarian View Post

I mean i agree with what you're saying, but it's still in alpha/beta it will probably get better considering that it's a new engine.

But yeah, for what we've seen physics and movement look very jumpy and glitchy. We'll see what the future will bring us!
dead
Yeah I see what you're saying and I should keep that in mind, there isn't a release date yet so there is plenty of time for improvements!

I just worry as soon as I've finally bought full 512x512 textures and items for the old tb I'll have to do it all over again in tb next.