Toribash
Re: LATEST NEWS
yes they do my friend josh (rimaro ze bull) has it and he had it before me on his mac
Originally Posted by B-Rass
yes they do my friend josh (rimaro ze bull) has it and he had it before me on his mac

sweet! karmaup
help with gimp = my department, oh and robo finished your new sig posting it in shop it's quite the wicked sig.
Well, "apparently' (i never told him to) MBK added me to the new clan mod poll. Anyone who wants to vote can if they want.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
people, i request all alliances to be sent by personal message to me or roboturkey, preferably roboturkey but i take them 2.
[PF] owns the leader board... we have 25 0ut of 250 (10%) of the top players :o

yeah, we're just that awesome :P
also a good 3rd of the image market, talking of market getting my new head made by cevius, check it out it will look kind of like this but different probably:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+age_scale%3A5
did anyone notice a playerID1892753 or some numer in the pro servers today? he had no +, and didnt talk, but played well. this was about 7 hours ago. i wanna find this guy and recruit him, even if he is a hacker
yes i have been seeing him around but every time he comes into a room he imi diently leaves (whats up with that)
This is my story..... and your not part of it