ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hey,Tutor here
Hi everyone,hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Well,I used to play this game a while back but I've never really been on the forum.I was more of a hardcore in game player.But now I'm back,and this time I'll be a lot more forum active.My main goal is to become a ToriAgent or some sort of forum Moderator or something and also to be in a forum based clan such as Raid or Tint.I'll also be helping out a lot in the Beginner Sanctuary and share my knowledge among others.Last but not least;I'll be posting move Tutorials including pictures and stuff,step by step too.Just to help the new comers get better.Tutoring in other words.Well I got left to say is its good to be back.:3

~Tutor
Last edited by Tutor; Dec 29, 2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: EDIT
Hello! Welcome to the forums. Read this to better understand the forum. None of the rules links work though, they were deleted. If you have any questions, ask a Tori-Agent. List of staff members found here. If they have a red positive sign next to their name, that means they're online. If there's a gray negative sign next to their name, that means they're offline. Not much else to say right now, so have fun!

Xerand, PM me if you need help. I'll direct you to the most appropriate place or help if I can.
Thanks a lot guys,I honestly didn't know people on the forum were this friendly.
Wow,never know that tutor name haven't been taken beffore

anyway,welcom to the community
I can't believe you managed to get such a short name with no numbers in it. Good job. wand welcome to toribash.
Co-Leader of The Brotherhood of Steel
the future of toribash
Originally Posted by neversoon3 View Post
Hey, This is neversoon3. I really need help.

PM me if you know how. If you have a question or something, you're not supposed to post it in here. Post it in the regular Beginner Sanctuary, not the Introduce yourself area.
Hey, welcome to the forums. Hope you have a nice stay, and I feel you'll be a quite beneficial Forumer.

PS: Nice name :3
DAMN.