0 Votes / 0%
Maybe
0 Votes / 0%
Doesnt matter
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re: Clan Website
the blue eye cyborg is my new head made by emo boy, and next to it is the hello kitty version

Update i gave party pope a border package in the style of the banner so he can make some cool thinks for the web site.
Originally Posted by [PF
Emo-Boy ]
I think its a bit big for a border.....

banner, not border, that's the header to are web site. also i gave party pope a border package that i made, 150 by 600 i think.
sorry. typo. and ok, aslong as its not THAT big. u missed my head on the thing. but dw, cus i making one in smae style as urs, but for me
Originally Posted by [PF
Emo-Boy ]
sorry. typo. and ok, aslong as its not THAT big. u missed my head on the thing. but dw, cus i making one in smae style as urs, but for me

i noticed that =P i think i will put your new head where robo's one is and put robos head at the top.
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
MADE WITH GIMP FREE WEARZ

[ IMG ]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/yadigodia/pitfightersbanner.png[ /IMG ]

the .psd is available to anyone who wants it.

y am i looking at the sky is it because i ripped someone and threw them up?? *pfpf* ....u put the scar on the wrong side... i hate u lol
you made your head upside down, i made it then turned it upside down after that...