ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hello
We here at fluffcorps hath come here to telleth you something, we have your Bloodkitty, and we have brainwashed him, and he now works for us, .

Good day to you.

[T]
#hi

Re: Hello
*cough* *cough* hkhmm... NOOOOOOOOOOO *dramatic music* (spam.. kinda)
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
Originally Posted by Ishi
We here at fluffcorps hath come here to telleth you something, we have your Bloodkitty, and we have brainwashed him, and he now works for us, .

Good day to you.

thou truly art most fiendish fiends, and yea, verily yon bloodkity doth appearth to have changed, but he be-eth a loyal member of PF, and not even all of thy brainwashing could remove that from him entirely.

i bid thee good day!
Originally Posted by roboturkey
Originally Posted by Ishi

Good day to you.

thou truly art most fiendish fiends, and yea, verily yon bloodkity doth appearth to have changed, but he be-eth a loyal member of PF, and not even all of thy brainwashing could remove that from him entirely.

i bid thee good day!

Robotruky you are so funny

It is true that I have switched to Fluff,
due not to the players of PF, but because of the inactivity.

I'm sorry I didn't get time to post a goodbye before work ended yesterday.
I hope there is no hard feelings, I will still sing PF's praises to people.
Sorry,

-Bloodkitty
i hate when good goes to... good?... ok nvm that i just hate when ppl leave the good old PF
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
as do i, but it is true that as a clan we have been rather inactive. i am soory you are leaving us, but have fun in your new location
Originally Posted by bloodkitty
It is true that I have switched to Fluff,
due not to the players of PF, but because of the inactivity.

I'm sorry I didn't get time to post a goodbye before work ended yesterday.
I hope there is no hard feelings, I will still sing PF's praises to people.
Sorry,

-Bloodkitty

hard feelings of coures there arent any hard feelings yes there is hard feelings