ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I am New
Hello, Toribash. My name is Hoenir. I named myself Hoenir after the brother of Odin in Norse Mythology. I am new to toribash, and I can't wait to meat many of you. I can't wait to beat you too. If someone could give me a brief description of toribash that would be great.
The One And Only Brother of Odin, Hoenir. I am Godly
Toribash is a physics ragdoll game..welcome! Hope you enjoy the game
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hello! I hope you like it here! The community is filled with helpful players. I am glad you started out on the forums instead of going ingame until you were brown belt. Cause that's what I did. xD
xD thanks you guys! It's greatly appreciated to have helpful people around here like you two!
The One And Only Brother of Odin, Hoenir. I am Godly
There are many helpful people in the community,just watch or for the rude people...
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Welcome to toribash Hoenir! I love the origin of your name, that's pretty cool.

Like they were saying, the community is full of nice and helpful people, but there are some rude ones just like in every community. Just pay them no attention!

If you have any questions about ANYTHING, just PM me. You can click the link in my signature to do that.

Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to toribash! Your name is pretty cool too!

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions!
Welcome to toribash!

Try not to go insane when you see pictures like dupbucks. (Tip)

:3
why tho
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Welcome to toribash!

Try not to go insane when you see pictures like dupbucks. (Tip)

:3

or like suck's gif [pretty awesome tho ;)]

anyways welcome to the community

not new here tho