Ranking
Original Post
Howdy!
I'm gonna do my absolute best to keep this nice and short for all of you, but pardon me if I do a tad bit of rambling.

So, I'm Rosa del Bosque Escárcega, though most call me Rose, and I'm a 20-year-old Spanish girl from Australia. I used to be a member back late '08 and I stayed for about a year and a half before taking off. I dunno why I left, life got busy, the usual thing I guess... but uh, I'm back now because I missed the game, missed the people I used to know... though, most of them are more than likely gone. I guess I should say a bit more about myself, so... uh, I used to study at The Gordon Institute of TAFE would be where I took classes to get my Certificate IV in Visual Arts and my Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design. I dunno what more I can say... oh, I used to do kick-boxing for six years and trained MMA for about... three and a half, roughly.

I'll just go ahead and end this here, as I'm gonna start rambling random shit which, to be honest, most will not care about, so... uh, yeah!

Oh, I thought I should add that I'll do my best to stay as active on here as I can, though as a mother, finding free time can be really, really tough.

So like... yeah, hello.
If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together.
Hey there. And welcome back to toribash. Hope you enjoy it as much as you did in 2008
Planetary
Welcome to Toreh Besh
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back!

Hope you enjoy toribash like you used to before. I think you put too many personal stuff there at your introduction

PM me if you have question or just ask them here. We will do our best to answer you.
I hope you have a good experience in your games and enjoy yourself.
hi
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Welcome to toribash :3

Btw what's your old tb account name back in '08 ? =3

I'd actually prefer that to stay unknown, I had some trouble with an awful lot of people due to my gender and the whole childish community we used to have back then.

Either way; thank you all very much for the welcome back. C:
If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together.
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy the game more than you used to! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to click the link in my signature and PM me!

Originally Posted by RawrRosa View Post
I'd actually prefer that to stay unknown, I had some trouble with an awful lot of people due to my gender and the whole childish community we used to have back then.

Either way; thank you all very much for the welcome back. C:

Um, I may as well just warn you now: there are still a lot of immmature kids. But find the right people (the most forum active are normally pretty mature, as an observation) and you'll have a great time. If you need some help, as was previously said, ask here for help by most anyone from this thread. Always happy to help!
Edit: I almost forgot! I kind of have to say this now. I tutor Aikido officially, PM me or find me ingame if you need some help warming back up.
Last edited by TopHats; Feb 12, 2014 at 06:27 AM.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2