Toribash
Original Post
Town of Salem
http://blankmediagames.com/

"Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught."

This game has a growing community that I hope many of you will become a part of. This is possibly the best Alpha game I have ever played :O

Town of Salem is quite similar to a card game known as "Mafia" that you may have played previously. It is basically an online version of that.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Sounds like a twist on TTT

Yeah, I've been playing it for a while now. And it's quite confusing since you do have a lot of roles to play in.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Interesting. I played as a framer my first game and just framed random people, not sure how the other roles work though.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Sounds like a twist on TTT

It's a pretty common concept, back in Warcraft 3 days (10 years ago) I used to play Phase Killer which uses the same idea. There's also numerous board games and card games.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff