Ranking
Original Post
Mouse camera control
Great addition

But is anyone else finding it difficulte to use, or is it just me.
I find it jumps around sometimes, and the mouse pointer moves away from the center.

Also I would rather that the right mouse button rotated rotated around the player and say the right and left buttons held together zoomed in/out.
Re: Mouse camera control
A nice idea, I too find it hard to use. I just stick with my keys though.
I'm sure the mouse addition will be best for creating movies and watching replays, not for actual fighting.
I like to use my keyboard when I'm fighting, not sure about others though.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
The mouse wont let you pan up and down while holding shift, So i stick to the keyboard. Allthough i would find it easier to use than the keys, cause im used to that setout with 3d software.

That mouse jumping glitch seems to happen when you scroll the mouse wheel either up or down. Its damn annoying, and makes it hard to play sometimes.

At least the mouse makes it easier to move the camera while recording the games ingame footage for a promo vid or soemthing
<( O )>
Also I would rather that the right mouse button rotated rotated around the player and say the right and left buttons held together zoomed in/out.

yeah, i think this would be easier too. maybe keyboardsomething+right mouse for zoom