Ranking
Original Post
NameChange with USD
It's a really simple idea. In the torishop market thing, there's an option to change your name for let's say, 15 usd and it grows larger each time you buy it
I don't support this for three main reasons:

One: The conversion of tc/dollar changes, making it possible for people to get name change cheaper

Two:You can just either A: buy tc and the buy the name change (oh god forbid you do extra work on a free video game) or B: You buy items and then sell them for tc. (I understand its sometimes hard to find a seller for tc, but items are sold for real money quite a bit, just be smart about it)

Three: As said, the tc used for name changes are sunk. Where would that extra money go? Would they just burn it? "Well we are going to sink the in-game currency but profit off of anyone that buys it with real money"

~not supported.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Feb 14, 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Sausages
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Slap Me! Why haven't we thought of this before? Much easier then sending an admin that doesn't ever read pms 100k. Solid 10usd. ^ As above, 10usd is a normal, straight forward currency. If the prices of items change, wc? You have to look at the big picture.

Hampa deserves all of the extra money in my op.. Or it could be used to improve in new ways, forums and ingame.

~Supported
Last edited by Link; Feb 14, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
A lot of people have a hard time buying TC. Also what Link said. Admins hardly ever read PMs.
~Supported