Ranking
Original Post
There's too many tourneys
Which means people are spread out and many tourneys don't start or nobody gets prize because of ragequitters. What I suggest is reducing tourneys amount by maybe 40% or something like that, so people who wanna play tourneys join same tourney rooms and fill them.

It would be especially useful in hours like this when only ~200 players are playing.

Thx for reading, your opinions?
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
It seems like what you are looking for is anti-quitting mechanisms in automated tournaments, not less automated tournaments.

Given what Fish said, having more automated tournaments has been a success, discrediting your idea that less tournaments are going on. Your problem is that you're not receiving the prize.

So provide a possible solution to that problem.

Here's my solution:

Solution #1:
Implement a mechanism which detects if a guy pings / quits* during the ongoing tourney match and, if so, fknock playing user who didn't ping / quit down the queue.
Match doesn't need to be counted in played match count, as that might result in rage-quit farming.

Plus: again, system which detects if player is playing when he pings. If so, don't let him rejoin and enter tourney (this quite often).

Solution #2:
Much like in other games, you get negative points counted for quitting. If you reach them within a day or 50 games or whatever, you get temporary ban.

I can't list in which game or game I saw this solution, probably in some flash multiplayer game I randomly played some longer time ago. ;'/

If ragequitter was dedicated, he'd make new alts to avoid this limit. For that, we could raise tourney minbelt to 30 or 50 so he has harder time getting there**

** which may result the player to put his superior skills to use vs low belt players in beginner rooms. Would raising tourney minbelt significantly make more
skilled players playing on beginner rooms to raise belt or TC? Not sure.
I'd think that 40% is too much, no need for that. But maybe like 20%. And they should raise the prize a little bit, like you said people ragequit :/

- Supported
May the force be with you :3