Toribash
Original Post
Rem's replay and things...
So yeah, I've been absent from toribash for about 3 years, so today I decided to try it out once again, and surprised myself with a decap, while literally just seeing if I remember how to move the damn thing....
It's nothing amazing like most of the people you see on here, but I figured this is a way to get back into the community again.

rem's 1st decap in 3-4 years.rpl
[B]Herro! I am remidemi!
Alright, here's some tips to get you back on the right track when it comes to replays.

1) Always move with a purpose. Whether that purpose be style, power, positioning or something else you need, don't move just for the sake of moving. Your jump upwards was mostly useless except to get above uke. You could have used the downwards momentum to strike a more powerful blow. With that said...
2) Always try to be doing "something". When you jumped upwards in that replay, you were doing a whole lot of nothing while waiting to fall back down onto Uke.
3) Always look good when you can. If you can manage to fit something stylish in, do it. A pose is a good example of something you could have added.

Good luck!
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Alright, here's some tips to get you back on the right track when it comes to replays.

1) Always move with a purpose. Whether that purpose be style, power, positioning or something else you need, don't move just for the sake of moving. Your jump upwards was mostly useless except to get above uke. You could have used the downwards momentum to strike a more powerful blow. With that said...
2) Always try to be doing "something". When you jumped upwards in that replay, you were doing a whole lot of nothing while waiting to fall back down onto Uke.
3) Always look good when you can. If you can manage to fit something stylish in, do it. A pose is a good example of something you could have added.

Good luck!

Thank you for the input
while that move literally started as me, trying to remember how to move the thing, I completely understand what you're saying, and I will be trying to improve.

and god that forced moment when flying up bothers me
[B]Herro! I am remidemi!