Toribash
Original Post
Official new replay thread
Cnc please, most of these are the same, but with different names, I also added a new tricking replay.
Attached Files
# Master - Arch of Triumph.rpl (259.4 KB, 22 views)
# Master - Electric.rpl (222.0 KB, 16 views)
# Master - Elemental Fury.rpl (189.0 KB, 14 views)
# Master - Royal Blood.rpl (161.5 KB, 16 views)
#Master - Chilled.rpl (262.6 KB, 20 views)

Hello, do you currently realize that you are high? Please go away and learning something about replays, a lesson about modding would be nice too.

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
lowering the dm threshold is looked down upon usually you should try making legitimate replays.

^That.

Opener was weird looking.

That first kick thing was pointless and weird

Punch dm thing was okay gj.

You grabbed then did another pointless kick.

Next kick was a boom but it wasn't really legit so whateves

Skeet was ok.

Work on your style, the way you move around looks pretty sloppy.

Gj cool replay.
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Hello, do you currently realize that you are high? Please go away and learning something about replays, a lesson about modding would be nice too.

didnt know you were such a rude person mr.rude pants
you probably shouldnt insult ur peers imo

hold you neck, floppy necks look bad
the little kick you did wasnt needed and there wasnt a point to it, you just did it
dms were sloppy as fuck and keep a 100 dm thresh
people arnt that impressed by kinda cheated dms or even legit dms
also the dms were weak as fuck, if youre gonna try to pull off faking dms atleast make it look explody

youre movement was terrible and really jerky, no flow at all

the skeet wasnt needed as it didnt add anything to the replay other than more frames

i dont like your arms at the end and i didnt like the pose, you held all and ur head was at an awkward angle

over all you are very twitchy and jerky, you have bad flow and ur dms arnt THAT legit. try making stuff explode if youre that kinda person that cares about dms or try making clean fast replays.
I know a lot of people who lower Dm threshold, a lot of people do it all the time. But thanks for the Cnc. I was just a bit upset about the whole "LOL QUIT HAXING FEET AND SHIZ.", I just lowered it to about 70/80 dm threshold, and why are you being mr./mrs.rude pants?

Also, the recent one, wasn't that recent, it was old so I just added it.
Last edited by Master; Apr 20, 2014 at 07:44 AM.

Originally Posted by Master View Post
I know a lot of people who lower Dm threshold, a lot of people do it all the time. But thanks for the Cnc. I was just a bit upset about the whole "LOL QUIT HAXING FEET AND SHIZ.", I just lowered it to about 70/80 dm threshold

I've never seen any good replay maker lower dm threshold and you actually lowered it to 40/50.

But besides that electric and royal blood are your best ones movement wise.
Overall your movements are just way too slow and sloppy, and you seem to use relax a little bit too much.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010