Toribash
Original Post
Harder uke in fight uke mode
You should make fight uke mode harder. It will help.
(Typed in IE5. Sorry for the inconvience.)
We'll probably add some more openers to this script in the future releases. Not guaranteed though.
I kinda like that ^
Begi-inter-Ex

The first, for starters can be the current one where uke has none but several.

For the intermi-something or other, Uke can have the skills of, perhaps, a 2nd dan on several mods?

And for expert: 10th Dan skills including them suplexes and so many other things

They say the fastest way to improve is to Vs yourself against someone harder, so cheerios.
This is a bad idea instead there should be levels of when you beat him he gets a little bit tougher but I dont really like this idea because it would take a long time to make and the Fight Uke thing isn't really a big thing
Uke is - and has always been - a training dummy. Use him to train saves, counter lifts, train suplexes etc, but don't use him as a compedative opponent, you have multiplayer for that.
Cut down on the compedative uke fighting and have an actual "Fight School", that's my point of view at least.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Uke is - and has always been - a training dummy. Use him to train saves, counter lifts, train suplexes etc, but don't use him as a compedative opponent, you have multiplayer for that.
Cut down on the compedative uke fighting and have an actual "Fight School", that's my point of view at least.

There's always some people who has a certain limit on how much they can use their network, there are even people who doesnt have it easily and so no, How do they multiplayer? :c
i ask u again
how do i multiplayer ;c
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
There's always some people who has a certain limit on how much they can use their network, there are even people who doesnt have it easily and so no, How do they multiplayer? :c
i ask u again
how do i multiplayer ;c

I personally wouldn't find any joy in fighting Uke compedatively. There just isn't that much to gain from playing with uke and I think spending too much time on creating a highly intellegent AI for something so minor. If you want free play there is always replay making and gymnastic/parkour maps.

What I'm saying is, instead of taking so much time to create a bot that probably wouldn't be used much anyways, why don't we make a non-intelligent dummy that you can actually practice on?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I personally wouldn't find any joy in fighting Uke compedatively. There just isn't that much to gain from playing with uke and I think spending too much time on creating a highly intellegent AI for something so minor. If you want free play there is always replay making and gymnastic/parkour maps.

What I'm saying is, instead of taking so much time to create a bot that probably wouldn't be used much anyways, why don't we make a non-intelligent dummy that you can actually practice on?

Hmm
Wasn't the point of this thread the same as the underlined?
Though, minor or not, I was mostly thinking of the begginers when I said that, so that they can be "Pro" when they step out into the Mutliplayer community.
And in my mind, with a wise range of skills, even fighting against uke who is a bit hard can help in multiplayer, AND AS WELL AS THIS Replay making and gymnastic parkour mods you say.
Though, some people don't play those mods )
I normally play Lenshu/Aikido
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
Hmm
Wasn't the point of this thread the same as the underlined?
Though, minor or not, I was mostly thinking of the begginers when I said that, so that they can be "Pro" when they step out into the Mutliplayer community.
And in my mind, with a wise range of skills, even fighting against uke who is a bit hard can help in multiplayer, AND AS WELL AS THIS Replay making and gymnastic parkour mods you say.
Though, some people don't play those mods )
I normally play Lenshu/Aikido

I'm arguing against the idea and suggesting something that would work better.
I'm sure it's hard being new and all, having no idea about anything, but they still have a lot more to learn from multiplayer than from playing against a series of keybindings that doesn't depend on the opponent at all. Aikido is a mutural sport, imo, and there's no real point unless your opponent can react to your attacks.

I suppose this is your suggestion?
I recall their being several "schools" like these.
Including [Bleu] or something along with a lot of Organizations.
Most of which have failed Horribly.

Many players just aren't interested in spending time for something like that, so cheerios.

Imo, I'll stick to the Uke Version, though I agree, going Multiplayer is a better way to "Improve" I didn't know about that "Fight Uke" until I was probably, Black Belt.