Ranking
Original Post
Harder uke in fight uke mode
You should make fight uke mode harder. It will help.
(Typed in IE5. Sorry for the inconvience.)
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
I suppose this is your suggestion?
I recall their being several "schools" like these.
Including [Bleu] or something along with a lot of Organizations.
Most of which have failed Horribly.

Many players just aren't interested in spending time for something like that, so cheerios.

Imo, I'll stick to the Uke Version, though I agree, going Multiplayer is a better way to "Improve" I didn't know about that "Fight Uke" until I was probably, Black Belt.

I didn't mean another unibash. I was talking about an in-game training dummy. You won't galn anything from trying to fight uke, you gain something from training with him.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Mhm, Do you mean like the tutorial? I guess a bit more of a complex tutorial might help, if that's what you mean.
And as for fighting with Uke, you are able to learn how to counter and suplex simple moves then make your way up from there.

Though, you are right, I did not understand what you mean, I still don't, Ingame-training? a bunch of teachers get ingame and helm players telling them how to make a decent come-back and all?

I remember 2-3 years ago. A fellow name Chesshire or something used to run around ingame asking for 2000 TC payments for some of them, he would take the TC and take them to a private room where he would put himself in a comeback position and show me how to do it, and gave me some chances where he monitored them.
I suppose you mean it like that?

I suppose that is fine as well but I didn't really improve on anything back then, I still haven't, lmao