ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Daily TC
I suggest that toribash should implement like daily tc and the amount of tc you will get everyday will increase by 10 or something like that
NAZ
It once implemented. If I'm not wrong its called deposit or something
But it gone for no reason
:D
I'd rather not see Toribash turn into a bad iPad game, if you know what I mean. Though, I could possibly go with a 100tc/week (with a cap of 100 tc, to prevent farming), just to encourage people back into the game, since 100tc is the unofficial min for many different events in tb (betting, dueling, etc). People would probably not go all that crazy for tourneys.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Your argument is invalid lazor , lol
Hampa once implement it . Its called Daily Earning or something circa 2007
But hampa take it off with the reason of ppl farming tc from it ;o
Infract me 4 point if I'm wrong
:D
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Your argument is invalid lazor , lol
Hampa once implement it . Its called Daily Earning or something circa 2007
But hampa take it off with the reason of ppl farming tc from it ;o
Infract me 4 point if I'm wrong

Well that's why there would be a cap, no?
So, you would get 100tc once per week, at a specific time, and only if you had less than 100tc from the start.
The only way to efficiently farm with this is to get in game and use it. Which is exactly what we want, no?
Am I making any sense here?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
I don't understand what you're saying lazor ;-;

Right, let's try this again.
You would get 100tc per week, on mondays 12.00 (Toribash time).
You would only get 100 tc if you had less than 100tc, so if you had 100 tc you wouldn't be able to get more.

It would encourage people who don't want to play 10 games or win tourneys in the official servers to get in game.