Toribash

Getting my priorities straight?

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
bad bottom text meme
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
update: exam was ez

got new training program for fencing. (Generic and Fencing related. Image of documents coming soon)

give me an AMA or something. I dunno what to update this thread with sometimes.
What made you get into fencing and why have you stuck with it? Ain't the most common sport.

And when's the next time you're in Brisbane/Brisbane area?
Duuuh, used to do Hockey, Football, Cricket, Swimmin. Had hip operation that knocked me to the floor mentally and physically. So I spent my time reading, I always enjoyed books with battles and such (real or otherwise) and enjoyed the weapon development, weapon compensation, strategic movements and such. (For those of you that don't know Eragon, the PS2 system was brand new when I wheeled out of the hospital)
Eragon came out around that time, and of course for me it was a nice little time dump. Dragons, magic, heros, vividish descriptions of finer details to do with the weaponry used. Good stuff.

Eventually, I could kind of walk, without crumpling into a screaming heap (I was stubborn sometimes) although, I wasnt standing up properly and was in a limp that mimiced one of those steyotypical deformed movie characters. (Think of the guy from 300).

The en-garde postition ended up being helpful rehab wise because the left leg was behind and the foot on the 90 angle, close to how my scars and pain were making me limp/walk.

So it helped with rehab and keeping the rest of me active.

I ended up being told Football wouldnt be wise, mainly cuz the pitch quality was poor, I could snap my hip and leg with a wrong action and some unlucky footing.

Swimming was boring anyway. Hockey I still played, but not at such I high level. Cricket went on for a while, till I took a ball straight on the hip and went down in a wreck. Stopped soon after that since I couldnt stop the flinch from the fast bowlers and got made fun of for it.

I guess partly cause after being part of team sports my whole life, it felt REALLY good to get a result in my first individual comp (8th out of 20 something) with all the competitors being way above my age and practice experience.

After that things just kinda opened up. It gave me a taste of self glory I guess? I stopped being the one to lay out the goals with a pass, or get the singles to keep the boundry hitter on strike and started scoring points and winning on my own.

I played goalie in hockey through middle and senior school, also playing striker or winger in the team below. (Exclusively goalies can do that)

Next in bris is up in the air rn. If I get and pass a particular exam, I might be in again this year, if I don't then it'll be next year some time.
That makes a lot of sense Icky, tbh Wrestling was kinda enjoyable for me but I found bowling a bit more enjoyable even though I don't bowl anymore.

I find that self-centered as in you win your stuff, but your personal performance also leads to a "team performance" more so as in, you can win on your own and also help your team to win.

With Wrestling, you wrestle on your own and if you win, you win and if you lose you lose. You can place first in a tournament and your team/school place pretty shitty. Or vice versa. Like when I wrestled my 2nd year, I got 2nd place as district and like 15th for state (no medal but hey, 2 yrs of wrestling vs kids that were stronger and had more experience since most of them wrestled since they were kids) and it was good enough. And for district, my school got 1st place as a team for both years I participated.

For bowling, there is are singles, doubles, and teams, so that's pretty explanatory.
Usually, for tournaments, I would do all three but yea.

Also I think I accidently meme'd our trophy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I can feel that. Didn't even know you had such a tumultuous journey before you Icky. I don't think I know many people that would carry on and succeed under that circumstance.

Personally I grew up making it to state for a few things, didn't make it past that mark. (100m, 200m, 800m, Cross Country, Long Jump, and Relay, also played Football for my primary and high schools at State levels.) These gave great foundation for succeeding as an individual and incorporating that into group play. Our team won the state schools comp and 7's side a couple times. I usually ran Left Center, 2nd Row or Right Wing. (I was a pre mean kick chaser with my background in running)

I probably more understand Pandas wrestling than your fencing Icky. First fencer I've known tbh, which is pre cool B). Teach me some senpai.

I didn't do formal wrestling as part of a school group, I did Kempo Karate and BJJ as part of an MMA system, alongside a formal Kempo System. I was a sufficient stand-up, fighter but I showed exceptional skills in BJJ wrestling from standing/under-open knee start. (No meme, the instructor started teaching a variation of Kesa-gatame hold that I could lock instantly from standing or wrestle start with a simple rotation movement.) I was also very good at scorpion locks/crushing. (blowing my own trumpet here soz)

Before Tournaments we'd go the the beach for training camps with other groups from the system and do workshops, from 4am till sunset. At regular training we'd all play a match or two of 'Kempo Footy' (The objective of which was to get a sparing glove from one end of of the dojo to the other in a foot ball manner, submissions and take-downs allowed) Even tho at the end of it all, competition was 1v1 all the lead up training was a group thing and made that feeling of simple success so much better.

I'll come up bris way next time u get there Icko, got a few mates I owe a visit to.

I think u did panda
Last edited by AussieCunt; May 6, 2017 at 10:14 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
That makes a lot of sense Icky, tbh Wrestling was kinda enjoyable for me but I found bowling a bit more enjoyable even though I don't bowl anymore.

I find that self-centered as in you win your stuff, but your personal performance also leads to a "team performance" more so as in, you can win on your own and also help your team to win.

With Wrestling, you wrestle on your own and if you win, you win and if you lose you lose. You can place first in a tournament and your team/school place pretty shitty. Or vice versa. Like when I wrestled my 2nd year, I got 2nd place as district and like 15th for state (no medal but hey, 2 yrs of wrestling vs kids that were stronger and had more experience since most of them wrestled since they were kids) and it was good enough. And for district, my school got 1st place as a team for both years I participated.

For bowling, there is are singles, doubles, and teams, so that's pretty explanatory.
Usually, for tournaments, I would do all three but yea.

Also I think I accidently meme'd our trophy.

Don't get me wrong, I felt pride in the fact I could assist people in doing the thing they do best. But after several years of being the wingman I felt like scoring. :^)

Fencing has Team matches too, it's a little more strategic since winning isn't as necessary for some of the fights since your fencer coming up next might be better than theirs, so giving them the chance to go up by 10, instead of a max of 5 is in your favour so unless you can crush the one in front and be 5 in front by the end of your match it might be better to try keep it very low scoring for the both of you. ;o

Is ok, funny meme.

Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
I can feel that. Didn't even know you had such a tumultuous journey before you Icky. I don't think I know many people that would carry on and succeed under that circumstance.

Personally I grew up making it to state for a few things, didn't make it past that mark. (100m, 200m, 800m, Cross Country, Long Jump, and Relay, also played Football for my primary and high schools at State levels.) These gave great foundation for succeeding as an individual and incorporating that into group play. Our team won the state schools comp and 7's side a couple times. I usually ran Left Center, 2nd Row or Right Wing. (I was a pre mean kick chaser with my background in running)

I probably more understand Pandas wrestling than your fencing Icky. First fencer I've known tbh, which is pre cool B). Teach me some senpai.

I didn't do formal wrestling as part of a school group, I did Kempo Karate and BJJ as part of an MMA system, alongside a formal Kempo System. I was a sufficient stand-up, fighter but I showed exceptional skills in BJJ wrestling from standing/under-open knee start. (No meme, the instructor started teaching a variation of Kesa-gatame hold that I could lock instantly from standing or wrestle start with a simple rotation movement.) I was also very good at scorpion locks/crushing. (blowing my own trumpet here soz)

Before Tournaments we'd go the the beach for training camps with other groups from the system and do workshops, from 4am till sunset. At regular training we'd all play a match or two of 'Kempo Footy' (The objective of which was to get a sparing glove from one end of of the dojo to the other in a foot ball manner, submissions and take-downs allowed) Even tho at the end of it all, competition was 1v1 all the lead up training was a group thing and made that feeling of simple success so much better.

I'll come up bris way next time u get there Icko, got a few mates I owe a visit to.

I think u did panda

I've had around about 8 operations since I was born. (Could be 10 if you count the re-openings of prev op places during the main one to check up/redo certain bits or take out buildup of scar tissue/check for cancer)
Didn't do running as a thing itself unless I was forced, it hurt too much to ignore the pain. Hockey, football or Cricket meant I was running FOR points and for others. Running for myself is harder with reasons like "school says so". Of course, breaking the pain barrier ended up being a risk reward for me. It's like breaking a dam to a lake. If I break it open just to run an extra 100meters. I'll be running 2k more and then going to the gym to do Leg day reps twice over.

It also meant I have an uncomfortably high long term and short term pain thresholds (Running up and down a sports field VS Punching a wall). It has got me into trouble more times than I can remember because the recovery once the dam closed itself over was particularly rough, which means when I had to do something else the next day I'd break through again, it'd repeat till I hit a break or injury, (which most of the time I'd play through anyway using the kid logic of "I can still do my job if I limit the non important stuff" like a fool).

I went to a sports psycol for it before and after ops, lady said she couldn't understand how a kid so young (10) needed such a strong trigger and still gets such a large reaction from it, and after the op (12) still had both things at similar levels despite not having to deal with the pain to achieve an objective like scoring a goal or setting up the boundary hitter.

(part of me is fairly interested in the pain barrier studies of psycol but not interested enough to do that kinda stuff at uni just for that one part of it.)

Also, ye we can all kidnap sparky and make him drink something better than the shitty stuff he has. :||||

Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
whens our wedding

Whenevs fam. I'm game for any time.

Answering these kinda things defs makes it easier to keep thread interesting-ish. Hit me with more AMA things pls and ty. (ily for starting it off ele)
-----
The fencing thing I mentioned. http://imgur.com/a/PQESo

I would embed but I took pictures on phone, and they turn out fucking massive for some reason so I'll leave it as a link until I can resize them.

Pretty basic stuff across the whole thing. Some of the white page sequences can be kinda hard to remember orders of when you first see em. (Advance means step forward, retreat is step back btw)
Last edited by Icky; May 7, 2017 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump