Ranking
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I haven't played bushido style in years lol

I never played it before, I think I might give it a shot tomorrow xD

It's soo late right now like 12:25am ama try to get some sleep you guy have a goodnight
Bushido is probably the most fun way to play aikido. Expect disappointment if you don’t adhere to the code tho. Snake will chastise you if you improperly lift, leg throw or suplex
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
err do you still have a replay for the second one? i didn't get why you was forced to raise both arms, camera angle was pretty weird

(I do: /opt bruise 0; /opt blood 0; and slow down the speed)
Hip Throw.rpl
Hard Suplex.rpl
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Bushido is probably the most fun way to play aikido

Retweet
even better than snake??!?!?!!?!?!! wtf!!!!!??!?!
I do remember holotor winning many an offical bushido match.

P.s rai can u please remove Kenjamyn from my clan leaders
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
(I do: /opt bruise 0; /opt blood 0; and slow down the speed)
Attachment 600531
Attachment 600532Retweet

aaahh you should not have raised right arm, could have ended him on same turn

thats kinda a pattern when people try to stay safe and raise both arms up as they got used to it, but fear not, it is better to keep them one up one down

other than this, the hip throw is flawless, really good job
-----
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Snake will chastise you if you improperly lift, leg throw or suplex

;p

Originally Posted by Rai View Post
even better than snake??!?!?!!?!?!! wtf!!!!!??!?!

well holo is actually... my first disciple, so he's supposed to be really good, unless he whored out all of his skills playing mushu ;p
Last edited by snake; Jan 4, 2018 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
why you gotta sound so cringe snake i aint nobody lame disciple we just played a few games together in the same style after discussing how to do it aaaaa

in other news, what are some good tv shows or movies to watch on netflix? just finished season 3 of peaky blinders waiting for season 4 to come out on aus netflix and its top notch
Tinerr's been talking about Dark, saying that's good.

My uncle is trying to get me to watch that peaky blinders, is it worth the watch? He's not got a reliable taste in stuff
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.