Ranking
Original Post
[REL]Iceage's Spar mods
If you have an idea for a mod post here and I will make it for you if it's possible. Not "might" make it, I "will" make it

So yeah, I think the title says it all, I'm making spar mods now. So without further ado.

Back Yard Spar -

You hear a noise and so you creep downstairs, you see your back door shut, somebody has been stealing from your house, your jewellery box is gone. You run outside to confront your thief, when he surprisingly turns round to fight

Realistic Bar Spar -

So you go to the bar to relax after yesterday's "incident" only to meet your attacker on the other side of the bar, upon seeing you, he rises to his feet for round 2

If you have an idea for a mod post here and I will make it for you if it's possible. Not "might" make it, I "will" make it

Leave Comments Please
Attached Images
BYS.jpg (27.9 KB, 138 views)
RBS.jpg (23.8 KB, 107 views)
Attached Files
Back-Yard-Spar.tbm (2.9 KB, 109 views)
Realistic-Bar-Spar.tbm (2.9 KB, 191 views)
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 25, 2011 at 12:22 AM.
Pretty good; It'd be fun to do a spar with the bar mod where the bartender jumps over the bar and takes out some dude at the table or something. Many possibilities. Keep ti up
Alastier: Thanks, if the rotation settings worked correctly I could have given you the setting for it but atm you can only rotate characters 180 and 0
Watersurf: Thanks

Slycooper: I guess the idea was to force people into an enclose area making them use the environment more. Still I'll bear that in mind
Very nice
Não cruze os braços diante de uma dificuldade, pois o maior homem do mundo morreu de braços abertos! (Bob Marley)
Nice mods Ice.
I like the bar spar, Im going to make a funny replay.
-------------------------
Just lol at this
Attached Files
largekilla - happy hour.rpl (671.5 KB, 109 views)
Last edited by largeKilla; Jul 28, 2011 at 08:50 AM.
largeKilla: I was expecting a funny spar but I didn't see that coming. More funny than any spar could have been