Toribash
Original Post
Scale value on art.
Employ some people to rate arts like sets or heads.

Raison: Actually in Art/Texture you can see so much abuse about the quality of art.
if you see "Super amazing Hq set" you'll probably find something like

That

(generally overpriced)

Sure everyone got there own taste about art but if you want a Hq set detailed it would be nice to find it in 1 click.

So I purpose.
We create a scale in function of the type of texture (cartoon, robotic, anime etc...)

for example "A-B-C-D- etc..."

a same price for each category (A= 200k+/ B=100k+ etc...)

And the guy who rate arts purpose a title like:
"In function of your offer and the category of your art your title will be
"#C head-cartoon-cheap resolution-256x256""

For a better art
"In function of your offer and the category of your art your title will be
"#A Set-Robotic-High resolution-512x512""

I made this suggestion to avoid the chaos we actually got in art/texture.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I would actually really like this idea, i'm sick of seeing threads with: [S] Super HQ Set and when i open that thread i see a shitty bad quality set with a too shitty overpriced price. Supported.
The artist should be able to set their own price for their art. If nobody buys, they'll lower their price and get an idea of how much they're worth.
maybe a special mention for legendary or collector sets but in general, you can even miss a real great set.

Sly,
"They should be able..." but no, they can't, thats all, take a look on art/texture thread you'll see.
Even to have a clean forum with... practical title, "texture for order" I C/p that on the actual forum, this is too imprecise.
Last edited by Astral; Jan 19, 2015 at 07:13 PM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Artist's can value their art on their own, it's their fault if it's too "over priced", even if their art is bad. In my opinion think this will mess up art marketing

not supported
I think it would be nice if there were sub forums like realistic, tribal, minimalistic, maybe a few more.
But nothing more then that, everybody has their own taste of art, you can already asks it's price in the megathread.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The best way to sell things is to completely uptalk them even if they aren't that good.

Do you really expect someone to sell their set as "Class D/ not that good".
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
This is much the same as in real life, there's nothing stopping you from describing something as being better than it is because it's all subjective, so long as you aren't lying about actual facts. The real problem is that people don't understand this, the only chaos comes from people who are bothered by this fact and decide to make a post in the thread insulting their artwork. This is why there is the rule that any comments about the actual artwork should be PMed and not posted. I honestly think that if such a thing as this was implemented, we would just have people complaining about the rater's decision instead.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
This is much the same as in real life, there's nothing stopping you from describing something as being better than it is because it's all subjective, so long as you aren't lying about actual facts. The real problem is that people don't understand this, the only chaos comes from people who are bothered by this fact and decide to make a post in the thread insulting their artwork. This is why there is the rule that any comments about the actual artwork should be PMed and not posted. I honestly think that if such a thing as this was implemented, we would just have people complaining about the rater's decision instead.

Just allow people to post that artwork is 'crap' on threads, please. So people are informed and so we get more posts.

^ my oppinion
I as an artist do agree that some people here don't have quite skill in art, but they still trying, no one has the right to tell them to stop, it's what they like, doing art 'n shit, let them do it, even if the price is absurd and unreal, I had some fellas trying to buy a really HD set from me for like 10k, pff, no way in hell, and actually I didn't sell that at all and probably won't.

On the other hand we have real artists here who can bring light to our eyes with their work, ppl like Jodus, B0J4N (sorry if misspelled), Lucian, Dengue, people everyone know and they deserve a higher rate than anyone else, because their art is really amazing, it won't be fair with people like them to give some other guy the right to evaluate their work, even if it was a guild or so, you made it, it's yours, you state the price of it.

If you don't like someone's art, just don't buy them instead of just posting "omg its so c/p, this set is shit, 100tc, i can make this on paint /cp" <- like some country fellows of mine which I'm proud to not deal with at all.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Jan 20, 2015 at 11:44 PM.