Ranking
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Wizard is on trial? congrats mate. Also totally agreed with Flxy, ya blew your chance.

Thanks . I also agree with those people.

(im)

I can't help it if I'm inactive.

I got school stuff to do and I can't use my comp during weekdays

So that's mostly why I can't into irc

I'll try to post more if I can though
Shrook, don't take this the wrong way; but you're out and you can stop posting here now. I'm a full time university student, I'm working part time and I'm in my exam period and I still get time to post. Don't try to sell me this bullshit that it's too much of an effort to post a handful of times across several days. Wizard anounced when he was slightly inactive every single time and even then he was more active than you were all the time. Most of us here are students in university or full-time working and believe me, your school stuff doesn't compare in the slightest. Aika is working entire weeks on end and barely has free time and he's one of the most active and productive posters here. Cut it with the excuses already and stop trying to push it. Choose another clan to apply to, but don't cry to us that you half-assed it. We've been a clan for several years now and we're ancient by clan standards and you don't just get in here if you're some random dude that happens to post here every now and then. I haven't had the pleasure to play or chat with Wizard greatly, but he seems like a solid guy and pleasant to hang around with, according to my limited judging possibilities and the experiences of the rest. This goes out for all of the applicants, in case they read it. If you want to get into this clan, you better show you're worth it, because we've been at it for quite some time, and getting into this just like that is not something that is in the realm of possibilities.

Good luck with your future search, Shrook.
Shrook, don't take this the wrong way; but you're out and you can stop posting here now. I'm a full time university student, I'm working part time and I'm in my exam period and I still get time to post. Don't try to sell me this bullshit that it's too much of an effort to post a handful of times across several days. Wizard anounced when he was slightly inactive every single time and even then he was more active than you were all the time. Most of us here are students in university or full-time working and believe me, your school stuff doesn't compare in the slightest. Aika is working entire weeks on end and barely has free time and he's one of the most active and productive posters here. Cut it with the excuses already and stop trying to push it. Choose another clan to apply to, but don't cry to us that you half-assed it. We've been a clan for several years now and we're ancient by clan standards and you don't just get in here if you're some random dude that happens to post here every now and then. I haven't had the pleasure to play or chat with Wizard greatly, but he seems like a solid guy and pleasant to hang around with, according to my limited judging possibilities and the experiences of the rest. This goes out for all of the applicants, in case they read it. If you want to get into this clan, you better show you're worth it, because we've been at it for quite some time, and getting into this just like that is not something that is in the realm of possibilities.

Nobuddie, don't take this the wrong way; but you're out and you can stop posting here now. I'm Christian, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass toribash forums. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any vehicles? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to posts in hall of flame.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of Germany-Sweden ferry, and driver in international bus company. What vehicles do you drive, other than “I feel drive towards same sex and jack off to naked drawn toribash people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot bus (I just drove it; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bus

addicted such srs bsns
Last edited by Nobuddie; Feb 5, 2015 at 06:28 PM. Reason: No.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos

tl;dr