Toribash
Original Post
The Recruitment Base

You want to join Addicted? This is the place to do so.
You can do so by either posting in this thread or, alternatively, sending a private message to me or JtanK.

Requirements
We expect our recruits to be fluid in english, to show activity in the forums as well as our irc channel, ingame activity being a nice plus. It should be a given that you have a pleasant personality and attitude, so that you can fit right in with us. Even though we have been a clan for over 5 years now, we are not at all close-minded to letting new people join the gang, so don't be intimidated. We are not too fussy about formalities such as your post-count, your joindate, your belt or which country you come from. These play a lower role in our decision, so don't hesitate to apply if you believe one of these factors may or may not be to our liking, we will be the judge of that. Feel free to include replays, art or anything else that might be of use for the application.

Further Procedure
In case your application is considered to be of sufficient quality, you will be allowed to take the [Addicted] Entrance Exam. Post here to receive it (via PM). From the moment it's sent you will have 24h to respond via PM with your answers. Revealing the exam anywhere will lead to you being blacklisted, so please don't.

Are you truly addicted? Apply and find out.

Last edited by JtanK; Dec 12, 2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Updated.
I'm happy to announce that Addicted is open for new members and readily awaiting applicants for the first time in years.
So if you were looking for a new clan, you might have struck gold right here.Go right ahead and apply.

Once more, best of luck to all applicants.

PS
We're not that much stick-in-ass-official all the time, it's just Nobuddie feels like pretending that shit in main posts in threads, lol. ~ JtanK
Last edited by JtanK; Jul 15, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
Hi, Duck's application has been rejected. Whilst the app itself is okay and so seems the person in question, the decision is no because of:
  • applying to a huge amount of other clans, clan hopping is bad
  • negative opinions of other people when asked for background; in short bad reputation, probably related to clan hopping

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
-----
hello, my name is M0nsoom, I Am 14 years old, my real name is Ryan Lane Scott. and i would like to not only join Addicted, but get to know you guys better, at the moment Im playing with some of your men in-game, there nice people and skilled players,they took my rank from me as-well <3. now on this computer it wont let me on #IRC for some reason, but i can go on my laptop and go on #IRC, but soon Im getting a new computer all together. now before you accept or reject, i would like to get to know u people well, Im probably one of the most active in-game toribash players, it actually got unhealthy and i needed to learn to take breaks...Im still vary vary active in-game, Im vary active on forums to, but i don't post unless i really think i need to, i mostly read the threads, Im a practicing replay maker, Im no oblivion but Im trying my best and getting better and better. my alts are Pivotguy11: never in use, ever. Firefist33: never in use because i got a bunch of bans and stuff on that alt, used to be my main, as you can see, i haven't always been the nicest toribash player, this account has DPrigged,spammed #IRC,War-rigged,scam,etc.... i made ishi per-ma-ban it because i needed a fresh start, please don't let that inflict your dissension, i really have ended all that bull crap. Firefist33 is a second Dan, hes been in many clans such as, (LUX) (dead and alive), (AoH), (TheVibe),(TheGod),ect,ect,ect. now M0nsoom: has been in (Berserk): i left because Im not impressed with leaders behavior *Jalonnnofuture*. I Have been in [e]: i left because they were inactive. I Have applied for Meta,Obey,Nitro, not at one time, threw-out my 2 months of playing on this account, im just trying to find the clan right for me, one thing a never do, is just clan jump for no reason. PM me if u have any questions that I Haven't brought up and lets hang out and get to know each-other,I hope I become a GM someday. thank you for looking at my application and i hope we have a nice experience getting to know each-other. Thank You Again...~M0nsoom~
Attached Files
1 leg fight.rpl (68.9 KB, 5 views)
ABD Decap.rpl (35.7 KB, 2 views)
Boom.rpl (73.1 KB, 3 views)
suplexed.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
tk boom.rpl (68.3 KB, 4 views)
The eternity.rpl (512.6 KB, 5 views)
rawr.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
Get rekd.rpl (71.4 KB, 2 views)
get rekd 2.rpl (32.8 KB, 2 views)
get rekd 3.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by M0nsoom; Jul 17, 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello M0nsoom. Your application has been rejected. The decision is no because of the following:

• failing to write proper and legible english, I'm not even gonna go into the structure of your application
  • applying to a huge amount of clans and also stating so, we don't like to see that.
  • a number of other red flags that we agreed upon would lead to an instant rejection

Sorry about that. Good luck with your other applications.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jul 17, 2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: typo.
Ok thank you for taking my app into consideration and i say good luck to you and your clans journey in finding better members then I. i may try to apply again in a later time, truly yours, ~M0nsoom~
For those who don't feel like reading a long(ish) free form app, read directly below but for those who do, look below that.

Name: Pubed (irl my name is James or as i prefer Jay)
Alts: Demini, Godzvital, Desertair I made Pubed to try to go for a more competitive game style meanwhile on Demini and Desertair I made more replays. Godzvital was my first account and got banned. Please don't ask about it. I was being ignorant at that time and such.
Previous clans: Some majors are Obey, Vector, Style, Resurrected, and i recently left Unity do to Habits showing how much of a child he truly is.
Belt: Over all, I have about 8k qi. But on here I am a blue belt.
Recommendations: Illkickurass had asked me if i was looking for a clan and to apply for addicted after playing with him for the finals of a gmtourney. He said he can't guarantee anything but he thinks I would have a good chance at making it.
Other facts: I have been playing toribash for over 2 years now. I know I'm still somewhat "new" to the community.

Long wordy lengthy shit below

Welp, Hello. My name is James or Jay as I prefer, I am 15 and I play under the Username "Pubed" I have a few alternate accounts such as; Demini, Desertair, Godzvtial, and Jayl. On Demini I make a few replays but am not very active on it. Desertair had been my main for a few months but I grew to hate that Username and therefor I made Demini. Godzvital was my first account and was banned for 3 months awhile back. i had been being an ignorant fool and didn't know what i was doing. After being banned I had made Desertair. I have been in quite a few clans but only really for replay making. I joined Obey and Vector purely for my replay making skills and was in Ultimate early on towards the start of it. I was planning on applying for Ultimate or S7 soon, but Illkickyourass had whispered me and told me about addicted. I see you guys around sometimes and you always seem to be amazing if my memory is correct. I after thinking for awhile, decided I would rather see that I'm Addicted over being in either of those two clans. I have been playing Toribash for close to two and a half years. I have been over most of Toribash by this time. I when i first started up was very good at ABD and aikido style mods. i had got to rank 200(Global) at black belt on my first account. I then went into Wushu and maintained a constant rank of 150(Wushu3) and practiced with a lot of RelaxAll and some of Fl0w. I then got into replay making and did a little bit of Taekkyon and Lenshu3ng in that time. I now have been going for more tc and a better win ratio(I was at 130k and 65-70% win ratio by 200 qi) on Pubed. I play mostly ABD but I do a lot more aswell. Now time for some IRL Info. I live in New Jersey(United States). I have a lot of family problems. I suffer from really bad depression but I work out on average 4 hours a day to fight it. I am a very friendly person when respected and not so nice when I am disrespected. I talk to people they decide they want to talk to me. I love to have fun and mess around(no not under the covers) and will hop online whenever I can. I am very in-game active and can be very forum active. I haven't used the IRC yet but I will try my best to get used to it. If you want to talk to me on skype, add me at sniperonskype. Well, if you have any questions, come find me in-game or send me a pm/skype request and I will happily answer. Thanks for reading this wall of text if you made it this far.
Attached Files
#PubedCockSplit.rpl (132.3 KB, 6 views)
#PubedCorks.rpl (175.0 KB, 5 views)
#PubedDeath.rpl (112.8 KB, 5 views)
#PubedPass.rpl (164.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Pubed; Jul 24, 2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Forgot Replays
Originally Posted by Pubed View Post
For those who don't feel like reading a long(ish) free form app, read directly below but for those who do, look below that.

Name: Pubed (irl my name is James or as i prefer Jay)
Alts: Demini, Godzvital, Desertair I made Pubed to try to go for a more competitive game style meanwhile on Demini and Desertair I made more replays. Godzvital was my first account and got banned. Please don't ask about it. I was being ignorant at that time and such.
Previous clans: Some majors are Obey, Vector, Style, Resurrected, and i recently left Unity do to Habits showing how much of a child he truly is.
Belt: Over all, I have about 8k qi. But on here I am a blue belt.
Recommendations: Illkickurass had asked me if i was looking for a clan and to apply for addicted after playing with him for the finals of a gmtourney. He said he can't guarantee anything but he thinks I would have a good chance at making it.
Other facts: I have been playing toribash for over 2 years now. I know I'm still somewhat "new" to the community.

Long wordy lengthy shit below

Welp, Hello. My name is James or Jay as I prefer, I am 15 and I play under the Username "Pubed" I have a few alternate accounts such as; Demini, Desertair, Godzvtial, and Jayl. On Demini I make a few replays but am not very active on it. Desertair had been my main for a few months but I grew to hate that Username and therefor I made Demini. Godzvital was my first account and was banned for 3 months awhile back. i had been being an ignorant fool and didn't know what i was doing. After being banned I had made Desertair. I have been in quite a few clans but only really for replay making. I joined Obey and Vector purely for my replay making skills and was in Ultimate early on towards the start of it. I was planning on applying for Ultimate or S7 soon, but Illkickyourass had whispered me and told me about addicted. I see you guys around sometimes and you always seem to be amazing if my memory is correct. I after thinking for awhile, decided I would rather see that I'm Addicted over being in either of those two clans. I have been playing Toribash for close to two and a half years. I have been over most of Toribash by this time. I when i first started up was very good at ABD and aikido style mods. i had got to rank 200(Global) at black belt on my first account. I then went into Wushu and maintained a constant rank of 150(Wushu3) and practiced with a lot of RelaxAll and some of Fl0w. I then got into replay making and did a little bit of Taekkyon and Lenshu3ng in that time. I now have been going for more tc and a better win ratio(I was at 130k and 65-70% win ratio by 200 qi) on Pubed. I play mostly ABD but I do a lot more aswell. Now time for some IRL Info. I live in New Jersey(United States). I have a lot of family problems. I suffer from really bad depression but I work out on average 4 hours a day to fight it. I am a very friendly person when respected and not so nice when I am disrespected. I talk to people they decide they want to talk to me. I love to have fun and mess around(no not under the covers) and will hop online whenever I can. I am very in-game active and can be very forum active. I haven't used the IRC yet but I will try my best to get used to it. If you want to talk to me on skype, add me at sniperonskype. Well, if you have any questions, come find me in-game or send me a pm/skype request and I will happily answer. Thanks for reading this wall of text if you made it this far.

You said that you got a bit into replay making. Could we see some replays?
I used to do a bit of tricking but my computer had reset and I lost a lot of my old replays. I don't have some of my favorites anymore , and sorry for the shitty start on corks. Cocksplit is more of a how the hell did that dm him replay.
-----
Sorry i won't be on till later, so I will not be able to answer any questions for awhile.
Last edited by Pubed; Jul 24, 2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks for applying! Decent application, however I would like you to come hang out in #Addicted on the IRC for a while before I pass judgement.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.