Toribash
Originally Posted by POWERdildo View Post
thats a nice reply. and seconds after u go to the server where i was at and banned me. how nice of you. dont rly know whats wrong with u people. if my name hurts u in anyway, u shouldnt even play the game. its to violent.

if it makes me look imature, that should be my problem right?

theres a guy named "BenDover" shouldnt he be banned aswell? everybody knows what he means with it. so shouldnt he?

his isn't as straight forward. you cannot honestly compare your's and his name and not see a difference.

as for the banning, i told you exactly what i'd do if and when i saw you.
I r Batdude.
You just don't understand. *shakes head*
What if a parent of someone on this forum sees your name.
Then deletes the persons account?
I mean seriously your name is putting people in danger.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
You just don't understand. *shakes head*
What if a parent of someone on this forum sees your name.
Then deletes the persons account?
I mean seriously your name is putting people in danger.

and u keep going on about the name? so the parents of those kids r gonna delete their account cuz of my name. but no cuz they play a game where u rip heads off, arms etc etc? blood all over the ground and all that? sureeee.

btw tertywerty. u shouldnt be saying nothing on this thread cuz u thought my nickname was funny when u saw it ingame. so u shouldnt even be writing anything here.
Your nickname was funny becuase it was abstract.
Now it's annoying.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Your nickname was funny becuase it was abstract.
Now it's annoying.

changed ur mind from 1 minute to another? and was abstract? lmao!

and i didnt saw any rule about what the nicknames should be. since this is a violent game i didnt think there was no problem. is there even a rule about nicknames? and why does the registration form allows nicknames like this?
Lets all agree he made his name that because he is a geeky 12 year old thats never gonna get laid. So he makes his name to do with something sexual trying to fit in but just fails more. k thx bi.
Last edited by UnknownPerson; Mar 23, 2008 at 01:21 AM.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
Originally Posted by SickBear View Post
Lets all agree he made his name that because he is a geeky 12 year old thats never gonna get laid. k thx bi.

like if ur nick made any sense? a nickname is supposed to be whatever u want it to be. i usualy do random nicknames. urs is cause ur a fat hairy guy that drinks beer and pukes? so shh. its my nickname. i pick my nicknames not u or anyone else.
i havent met a sinvle person on here that isnt young enough to know what a dildo is so .. yeah its hilarious plus its just a name i vote keep it.
Let's go easy on him. He called himself that because I (and others) dared him to. I don't think you should've made this thread though, you knew you were gonna get banned from the beginning. I know who your main is.

TBH although I knew he was gonna get banned for his name, it's not really something you should get banned for. I know it's inappropriate, but I don't think it should be inappropriate. But that's just me going on a rant (I do that a lot).

I think it was funneh how ishi banned him on sight.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over