Ranking
Original Post
+Huge acc mess.
I'll try to say this nicely but I'm really pissed off.
I bought an account for about 40$ called Sachi back when acc selling was legal.
A few days ago Prada told me that my acc's been hacked, sold/given away, it got mod powers and got permanently banned.
I simply lost 40$, an account with a 512x512 head texture,ful set, thyphon, demon, void and pure.
Not mentioning that it's 9th dan and I just bought a texture set for it which costed me 100k.
I can't use it now.
The mods won't help because they don't support acc selling but this was about a week before it was illegal so it's fine, you can help.
I bought this from gabiel if that helps, also the account is Mramas old acc renamed..
PLEASE help, the account is worth a lot of real money..
Last edited by Praeter; Jul 17, 2010 at 02:37 PM.
Tint is sex.
Well, you've got tricked, beacuse the account selling won't allowed and admins won't help you :|
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

every time you buY an accocunt you should replace the email. to stop them recovering it
That doesn't matter. You will no longer receive any help for anything related to account sales.
hmmm

they should help you, it is some one who hacked you not scame you

they dont help if you got scamed
Dude, tell me, did you changed E-Mail and Password? Even thought, I don't think Mrama would hack his own account. Well, admins certainly could help you this time. Well... Probably. Because, the account was already yours, and their job is to also help with this situations. They're not helping with account selling, they'll help you with account hacking.

Anyway, send a PM for them, with threads that prove that you own it, and if you can, a quote from Mrama might be a lot usefull. Then explain ALL THE DETAILS, including what I just sayd. Can you do that?

#TribeOn
The admins wont help you if you got scammed well buying a account.
Meaning if you buy a account and the guy says.
" you send first "
And you get scammed, They wont help you.
But you own that account.
So they will help you.
piss
the account sale has nothing to do with this dude

the point is, you got hacked. mods should help.the fact that you bought the acc from someone doesnt affect the situation at all