Ranking
Original Post
member trouble
So, i traded Nevil a sphinx relax for 2.5k, he told me he could pay me back the next day, and now he got banned for doing sumthin stupid, iunno.
its now a week later, and i want my sphinx relax back, help lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Read this.

Mail support on [email protected], with details. They'll probably return your item/complete the transaction fairly if they can find evidence of the item actually being yours.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Well, in my history it says sphinx relax sent to nevil... lol but thanks ill mail in

How long will it take? cuz its bin 2 days
Last edited by 3vi1; Feb 24, 2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Double (bump) post.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

However long it takes them. Be patient.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."