Toribash
Original Post
most dismemberments in a flawless win
i got 3 here just to start off

and no moving uke and you are aloud more than one kick
Last edited by mish; Oct 13, 2007 at 04:54 AM.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Beaten :P
Could probably do more, but i didn't have the patience...

Edit: Made one with 5 dismembers...
Attached Files
Like beaten!.rpl (97.6 KB, 51 views)
Like beaten again!.rpl (84.3 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by Shook; Sep 7, 2007 at 06:33 PM. Reason: New replay...
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
D: super minor bump, but I got 8 breaks without any damage to myself ^.^
Last edited by Mosier; Oct 6, 2007 at 07:28 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Are you supposed to use self damage on or off?
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
hmmm... I cant say I am sure :S

from the looks of it though, I think mish had is turned off though...

I guess its supposed to be turned off, and the only damage you would recieve would be from uke
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
he i got 9 just some tips take advanting that knees and elbows dont take damage.
Attached Files
MISH 9 flawless.rpl (260.8 KB, 67 views)
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Couldn't you get a ton more if you just continued the replay? I mean, there's no set frame limit yet. Someone could potential make a full dismember perfect in like 5000 frames or something.
<hampa> that is insane http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9896
Apparently having a life means to accomplish nothing.
i bet you could
i think it was chez but that was only 1...2...3....4....5..6..7.... 7 dimemberments