Toribash
This is some top kek professional shit.
Capital YES FISH to you, babbu.

Let it be known that the clan hasn't been active and sturdy throughout its whole life, but from this point forward it's looking pretty good.

Any way to loopify that gif?
-----
And begone from these lands, oh cinnamon dog, you scoundrel, you.
Last edited by liaxo; Feb 28, 2016 at 03:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
no

fuck off

-----
fagz stay fagz
Last edited by fallu; Feb 27, 2016 at 03:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
8===D
i say yes
Last edited by Link; Feb 28, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
This is some top kek professional shit.
Capital YES to you, babbu.

Any way to loopify that gif?

Ummm it was my first time making a gif (besides using gyazo gif to make gifs of stuff on my screen to show people) and I was trying to figure out how to loop it, but I didn't see an option with the uploader I was using. I'll look around later and see if I can figure it out, but if anyone can tell me a way to do it that would be great. I have the gif made already, I just need to know where I can upload it that will automatically force it to loop.
Last edited by Kohta; Feb 27, 2016 at 05:14 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
So just for curiosity's sake since I didn't see any general outline for your voting procedures in the OP I guess I'll ask. Is there a set amout of yes votes that I have to get in order to be accepted or are you just waiting to see the general opinion of the clan members towards me? Just trying to get an idea of how long I'll have to wait until I can get accepted or denied here.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •