Toribash
Original Post
[ModPack]Some Interesting Mods
Here are some mods I made that I made recently that are a little bit out of the ordinary:

Space Station Repair:
The international space station has been damaged on the russian half and the american half. As an astronaut you will make your way to the damaged area to repair it. The first to do so wins.

images

Shuffleboard:

images

Try to play with the real rules of the game.

Rock Paper Scissors:
I made this mod a few months ago and it seems alot of people had trouble understanding how this works so here:

images

Ignore the bodies in the middle, you won't be needing them. Zoom out until you see the rock, paper and scissors. Edit the joints near the rock paper or scissors and it will raise up the hand or foot to release the red balls or blue balls. The objects are color coded so you know who they belong to. Red is tori's and blue is uke's. The balls will roll and decide who wins. There isn't much reaction time so decide which one you want before the match begins. The first turn doesn't matter, just make your move in the second turn.

It is possible to cheat just by picking more than one, so just tell people on your server you will ban them if they cheat lol.

Sniper Range:

images

You also get an extra bullet to reload the sniper with.
Attached Files
space_station_repair_final.tbm (26.2 KB, 92 views)
shuffleboard.tbm (29.7 KB, 79 views)
rock_paper_scissors.tbm (30.1 KB, 49 views)
sniper_range.tbm (28.8 KB, 361 views)
Last edited by MacSparrow; Aug 17, 2017 at 11:24 PM. Reason: stupid photobucket
holy shit, this is amazing. im going to play that sniper mod right now
-----
300 POINTER
Attached Files
marksman.rpl (73.8 KB, 56 views)
Last edited by pusga; Jul 21, 2015 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
These are extraordinarily cool, very creative
Only tried the sniper range so far but it looks like they play out as they should as well
I like the colors and the neat designs, you've got an eye for beauty. Only complaint I have is how the space station looks, but well it's a space station so there's not much to do about it.

Great stuff!
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
dank mods dude

our guy, very creative , congratulations , success for you