Toribash
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Also eki27 asked the Beginner Tier Pack first but the first Item in his request was the Chronos Grip so that was his 1 Item Request for the Week meaning he cannot get the Pack because he had reached his Weekly Request Limit which is why it went to the next Valid Request, 2ndUke.
-----

Oh I wasn't referring to you I was referring to DeadCanDance who I thought might've been an Alt. And the (S) System I'm most likely gonna eliminate soon And your very welcome men Glad I could help

Speaking of requests.. Gold relax?
I'm that one kawaii potato you'll never meet again.
Ah APotatoGuy I see, that must suck :/ Sorry bro I hope you get more Items again soon. And yeah this is a Neverending-Giveaway to help out Beginners And sure you get the Gold Relax + 750TC That should be a cool enough item for you And why are you not a Fan of Giveaways to Beginners? You don't need to be ashamed to ask for stuff here People donated the stuff so that it could help someone out if they were in need and maybe someday you'll donate here too to return the favor Sending stuff ;) I hope you like the Gold Lax, if not you can just send it back and I'll replace it with something else like Vulcan Torso etc. Brb sending. Actually I'll wait for a reply. So do you want the Gold Relax or the Vulcan Torso?
or
-----
Oh wow you actually requested the Gold Relax as I typed that giant post I guess I guessed well :3 So Gold Relax it is? Or will you decide further with my stylish Poll including Images? :3
Last edited by Merc; Oct 3, 2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hey ZEN,my boy! I sent you some stuffs to donate to people,they're not much and they're pretty much excess items on my inv. Hope to help big,man!
Thanks Diuway much appreciated! Any Items help :)
Thanks Diuway much appreciated! Any Items help

In exchange for some of your 3d items,please. Aighty C:
Ah APotatoGuy I see, that must suck :/ Sorry bro I hope you get more Items again soon. And yeah this is a Neverending-Giveaway to help out Beginners And sure you get the Gold Relax + 750TC That should be a cool enough item for you And why are you not a Fan of Giveaways to Beginners? You don't need to be ashamed to ask for stuff here People donated the stuff so that it could help someone out if they were in need and maybe someday you'll donate here too to return the favor Sending stuff ;) I hope you like the Gold Lax, if not you can just send it back and I'll replace it with something else like Vulcan Torso etc. Brb sending. Actually I'll wait for a reply. So do you want the Gold Relax or the Vulcan Torso?
or
-----
Oh wow you actually requested the Gold Relax as I typed that giant post I guess I guessed well :3 So Gold Relax it is? Or will you decide further with my stylish Poll including Images? :3

Tbh I'd want both,not to be greedy and all. But.. If I have to wait for the Vulcan Torso if I can't get it today,I'll do it. C:
Well you did lose everything so I actually feel you deserve both and I wanna give both but the Policy says you gotta wait a week ;) So which one first? And since you got 2 High Tier Items maybe you could Donate some back in the future :)
Also
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
In exchange for some of your 3d items,please. Aighty C:

Lol :3
Well you did lose everything so I actually feel you deserve both and I wanna give both but the Policy says you gotta wait a week ;) So which one first? And since you got 2 High Tier Items maybe you could Donate some back in the future
Also

Lol :3

Yes,I will. Don't worry about it,I decided to be more forum-active than usual. And save that torso for me,I'll wait for a week. Cx
Alright sending the Gold Relax :3