Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] A wip of my FIRST realistic head :D

so here my new head guys
its not finished yet(Ofc) and i will be making the nose smaller and fixing the mapping a bit better.
CnC appreciated
Last edited by phantom; Oct 13, 2011 at 11:10 AM.
♥ mushu♥
This is cartoon style...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I agree with freelancer, Realistic heads are heads like Sleaze's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
oh thanks for the CnC and i thaught it looked more realistic than cartoon but yea
-----
take into mind this is my First try at realism,and instead of saying Its cartoon style please tell me why it looks cartoon and what i can do to improve??
Last edited by phantom; Oct 13, 2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
nice attempt at a more realistic stlyle.
hair is hot, a pity you mirrored the sides, a few touches and it could be great.
nose is too long and generally not too great, alot of people struggle with them.
the wrinkles around the eyes and eyebrows, try doing those with a darker shade of the skin, rather than black, black is too severe and mostly the reason it looks cartoonish.

nice work
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
thanks guys and Bendover i didnt mirror the sides , i only mirrored the blue tips :/
-----
oh and guys i already fixed the nose before all ur Nose comments il will post another screnie soon
-----
also guys the nose wont be all blak and things once im done.
Last edited by phantom; Oct 13, 2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥