ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Crease) Crease
logo here

Hello guys this is Mine , Charm's and Logodotzip's clan , I hope you guys become friends with us , we love to meet new people.

Clan Story

This clan first started in 2016 on the 20th May . It all started with 3 mates having fun playing toribash in a private server making jokes and stuff , then Charm hit me up like yo wanna make a clan , so we sold a few items , got enough tc to make a new clan and just done it . We were thinking of a few names which some were (Head) or (Biscuit) but we decided to go with Crease because we all agreed with it , plus the name is kinda abstract if you ask me , its not like space refrigerator or whatever but its not so mainstream.

Clan Goals

Get 10 Members [x]
Get 10 Active Members [x]
Get 20 Members [ ]
Get 20 Active Members [ ]
Get 5k in bank [x]
Get 10k in bank [x]
Get 20k in bank [x]
Get 50k in bank [x]
Get 100k in bank [x]
Win 5 wars [ ]
Win 10 wars [ ]
Win 20 wars [ ]
Apply for official [ ]
Become official [ ]

Allies
Reno
Tricerafi
Fade
Verold
Ruins
Samuel
[WAPOW]

Enemies
(Thief)
Tank
Fizz

Our Community

Leaders
Jesus
Charm

Co-Leaders
Logodotzip

Members

Trial
Zeggir
KVRI

Bank
CreaseBank

Contact us
If you want to contact one of the leaders feel free to pm us we will probably respond we will also soon open up a IRC channel which will probably be called Crease or something like that , so stay tuned because thats coming soon

Wars

(Crease) 7 - 3 [Origin]
(Crease) 7 - 10 (Future)

Recruitment
If you want to join Crease just apply at our recruitment thread its not so hard but you have to put some effort into it.

Bank
Our bank is CreaseBank, Jesus and Charm have access to the account, your donations will help us become official or atleast apply and they are very helpful.

Donators

Jesus - 170k
Logodotzip - 30k
Malfunction - 20k
Jesus - 20k
Verold - 1k

This is all I have to say for now , thank you for reading and good bye
Last edited by jesus; May 22, 2016 at 10:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
how come there's 2 leaders listed but 1 member (you)?

Hey chill , hes joining , just waiting on him to quit his current clan
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
I have notified Tricerafi and will now embark on an adventure with Batty Crease

Ill add some people from later [l] to the allies list , because most of them are cool with us.
Last edited by jesus; May 20, 2016 at 11:58 PM.
Good call, Ill start recruiting now and get some good pebbles, Logo will be joining in the morning and I could help get some allies too!
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
Ill add some people from later [l] to the allies list , because most of them are cool with us.

But.. you added Fizz on the enemy list
tbh if you wanna say sorry and stuff its kl , im pretty much chill with you so if u wanna be friends its cool but yeah ur choice