Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Aurora (Jan. 2015): it sucked. Died in a week or two.

Rude :[
R.I.P Static
get OUT
-----
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
why did you post such a big app man

i'm a madman
Last edited by Arctic; Feb 15, 2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
not that classy
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Why Do I even are.

You
Evil
Alien
Hippie

Shut
Up
Rebel
Effigy
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I'm freeforming this application so bear with me.

Me stuff
My name is Brendan you can call me brend, B, Big B, Little B or even she wants the B. I am in the USA USA USA, the north eastern area of the USA. I think I'm GMT -5 I don't remember.

Misc stuff

Yesterday sans was my valentine while simultaneously being my rival. I like to take long walks on the beach and have my hair breeze through the wind. If you can play an instrument ill rap/sing anything you want me to but i am not a good singer. I am super active in forums/irc and not active ingame, unless we got a war or something then i bust skulls and nuts.

Clan stuff

I have had only a few past clans because i only pick the best some include Tint, Metal, Drones, and Pure. I left tint due to inactivity/some members not getting along too well with eachother (not me though). Metal died, Drones died, and Pure died. I got metal from unofficial to official as a co leader during its first run. I was an officer or something in drones. Upon joining i would hereby give pv2caribou rights to my sister.

Real life stuff
I climb rocks and do workouts and i plan on doing a lot of swimming so i can get my scuba license. Im in college studying business administration. After college i plan on moving to california to manage a post office so that will be neat.

Thank
cocacobra
Last edited by cocacobra; Feb 15, 2016 at 11:58 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit