ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Eh.......

Dude, Daxx is a cool guy. My vote will be a yes.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Last time i remember he was power hungry, he kept bothering me to make him board mod in oshi, after I said no
Last time i remember he was power hungry, he kept bothering me to make him board mod in oshi, after I said no

Oh, but he changed. We should give him one more chance. If you don't want to that's fine with me

Your the founder so....
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020

Although I don't recall begging for board mod, I do apologize for doing so. I'd love to have a trial membership if that's possible to show you guys that I'll be a great addition to OSHI.
Do you have any other reasons for wanting to join besides the reasons you stated?

Seems like a nice guy, my vote is leaning to a yes, but I'd love to see any other reasons you have to join. (if you have any more reasons)
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
Do you have any other reasons for wanting to join besides the reasons you stated?

Seems like a nice guy, my vote is leaning to a yes, but I'd love to see any other reasons you have to join. (if you have any more reasons)

I couldn't said better
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Yeah. I'd also like to join because I want to meet more replaymakers, share some tips and tricks with them, and maybe even do a collab replay if they're up to it. Sorry that I'm not the best at applications ;o
Last edited by Daxx; Sep 1, 2011 at 07:51 AM.
if i didnt already
yes to daxx
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter