Ranking
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
A little birdy tells me you applied to Addicted yesterday.

-snip-

That's not even you. Piss off.

I did, but I deleted my app, as I changed my mind.
Last edited by Moop; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:18 AM.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Hello there, Parrot.

My name is Viddah, even though you probably already know that by seeing my picture and name on the side there, I thought it'd be formal to type my name in here.

Anyways, I'm on quite oftenly, usually playing mods like mushu, aikido or abd (twinswords sometimes but ehhhhhh). Even though I've been inactive these few days due to some renovations on my house and stuff.

Here lies personal info.
My real name is David, I live in serbia and my credit card number is 42314234564213.
On a serious note, I'm 16 years old and I'm a sophomore (10th grade, 2nd grade of high school).

Toribash-wise I'm very good at it, I'm also very modest as you can see. I'm good at mods with normal gravity such as abd, mushu, aikido etc.
I can sort of spar, but I'm not that good at it, I'm getting better at it though.

If you wish to know why I want to join your clan here it is.
bcuz i haz no clan pls

No but seriously, I want to join Parrot because I find it's a very classy clan that I could make new friends in, friendship is magic afterall.

I tried to make to compactly include all that might be important, hope I didn't miss any info you might need!

~Viddah

:/
Last edited by Moop; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:19 AM.
Curious aren't you.
I don't live by no rules
My I-can't-believe-he-doesn't-have-downs-but-is-actually-just-tired-looking indigenous friend and I disapprove of all applications until now, Parrot's most of all.

Anyone applying after this post should at least consider to post a vid of themselves doing something intriguing.

Let macho be your example

or write in rhymes, haiku, record a Parrot-hymn etc... something somewhat unique and a tiny miny bitty shitty creative.
Last edited by liaxo; Jun 19, 2015 at 01:32 AM.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Everyone rejected should just have replies of Parrot members faces just scowling at them
FIRED UP
I'm just pointing out I had to upload a video of me doing a pirouette so if you new fellas think you have to just post an application to impress, you are wrong.

Dance or go home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I'm not good at being rude so I'll just say that I don't see anything makes us want to invite any of the applicants so far. If my opinion matters as a member. How democratic would that be...
Everyone's opinion matters of course!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Please nominate yourself in the next presidential elections here in Syria, Moop. I want to elect you.
Ok what if i have my parrot sing you happy birthday or pop goes the weasle. Im also still learning the soulja boy
-----
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
I disapprove of all applications until now, Parrot's most of all.

Is it just me or do you hate me.
Last edited by Fox; Apr 6, 2015 at 11:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i miss you ocean
I don't really feel either way about you, but the boss already said no. Unless you get a namechange, it's not gonna happrn bby
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn