Toribash
I can't use an alt as the bank because some Items here require 1000 QI. This is why I didn't want to make a bank since it complicates things and distracts us from filling requests. We can just split the TC and Items to any staff. ATM Gnick01 seems busy and Sc1ence01 you can handle Items and I can handle TC it wouldn't be that hard for us IMO. And sorry just posting this now I thought I already posted here but apparantly I just PM'd Gnick01 about. So where were we with requests?

Oh btw any thoughts on this?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Why couldn't you just request a bank to be made. If you've ever seen an account called RubbishBinDump, it was made by Solax with really hi Qi so it was able to control high Qi items. It could be possible to do a thing like this controlled by you or some staff. It's just a suggestion.
ナゲット
I think it will be better donating starting packs (orc, gladiator,etc) than tc? A simple bundle but it will be something cool for them

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=461
Guys this is the latest TC request filled. Let's resume filling requests. Sc1ence01 where are you at with item requests?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by D00DLER View Post
1.5k plez? I'm new to the forums

Please wait while your request is being processed by zenboy123

Originally Posted by Jimangoo View Post
can i have some tc? Please.

Please specify the amount of tc you want

Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Why couldn't you just request a bank to be made. If you've ever seen an account called RubbishBinDump, it was made by Solax with really hi Qi so it was able to control high Qi items. It could be possible to do a thing like this controlled by you or some staff. It's just a suggestion.

Are you sure its legal or something?

also you are right... that alt has tons of qi

Rubish
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
just post here on what you want (TC or Items) and we will process it
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex