Toribash
Original Post
this game is just hard and new people dont want to put in the time to learn it so they leave. just make sure there is a comprehensive tutorial

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by boast View Post
i don't get what you guys do not understand lmfao

the problem with the game not feeling the same is that people that have spent 5+ years playing a game where (this really only applies to replays) you are a lot of the time adjusting your character a single frame at a time lmfao

if the game doesn't feel any different, that's cool. if it does, it's going to feel unnatural and very awkward to the last 20 active players this game has

I've put thousands of hours into the game over 8 years and having tested an alpha version I am not bothered by this.

i don't get what you do not understand lmfao
A single player version would be nice.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Developing an AI that could put up a reasonable fight against anyone in a game this complicated would be impossible for a small team like Nabi. You can already use those trainers that take a random set of moves from one of your replays, and you can practise in freeplay. I don't see a reason to attempt anything more than that when multiplayer is always going to be the best part of a game like this.
Originally Posted by HAWK152 View Post
Developing an AI that could put up a reasonable fight against anyone in a game this complicated would be impossible for a small team like Nabi. You can already use those trainers that take a random set of moves from one of your replays, and you can practise in freeplay. I don't see a reason to attempt anything more than that when multiplayer is always going to be the best part of a game like this.

Is this supposed to be a comment on what I said?
It wouldn’t be impossible but it would be pointless to make an AI good enough to simulate multiplayer when you can just... play multiplayer.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Is this supposed to be a comment on what I said?

Yes, you said you wanted singleplayer. Since we already have freeplay, I didn't think you could be talking about anything other than AI, but if you have a different idea, feel free to explain it.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I've put thousands of hours into the game over 8 years and having tested an alpha version I am not bothered by this.

i don't get what you do not understand lmfao

god damn u all are really unable to comprehend something more than 1 sentence so here

i have put thousands of hours into this game over 7 years and have not tested an alpha version so i don't know if the game feels like it should or not

simple enough in the event of u not being able to understand this i honestly don't even know what do to lol
The game might feel different or it might feel similar, I don’t really see why it matters. People understand what you’re saying it’s just not a good point. What would be the point of making a new game if it played exactly the same? Hopefully it will feel better and more intuitive, there isn’t anything wrong with having to get the feel of things again, if anything it’d be a welcome change. They have play testers, play testers who have put thousands of hours into the game, for a reason.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by HAWK152 View Post
Yes, you said you wanted singleplayer. Since we already have freeplay, I didn't think you could be talking about anything other than AI, but if you have a different idea, feel free to explain it.

Freeplay is sp