Ranking
Hi it's my bimonthly check in to let you know you almost failed the activity check but didn't get a strike.
I'm making a habit of this.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Hi it's my bimonthly check in to let you know you almost failed the activity check but didn't get a strike.
I'm making a habit of this.

well uh, you almost failed my bimonthly check to let us know we almost failed
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hey, I'm gonna bump my old thread to consolidate the bad news into one place. I'm real sorry chaps, but you've failed this activity check. Due to having just passed an appeal it's gg.Would love to see you get active again and re apply.
Sorry my dudes.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Shit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god