ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
toribash scars
if this has been suggested before i dont really know. but it woulod be cool to have some scars. yes i know, some people would have sets and that would mess them up. but if the scars were purchasible(sry for spelling :/) thats all
Attached Files
epic match.rpl (79.5 KB, 37 views)
picture this......
your leg having some sort of lets say, a long bump that scar could be scarred in a different way. like the scar could be designed by yopu or it could be gotten premade in the shop
hampa could even make a sspecial team for scar making like the hair team(or whatever they are called) *grin*
"Make it yourself?"

Really?

This suggestion isn't some type of artistic enhancement to your tori to make it more beautiful. Its to make Tori's actually look like they've been in a fight. If you want your set to look clean and untouched, get better and learn how to dodge moves and shit.

Put on all the makeup, eye liner, lipstick, whatever you want to make your Tori look beautiful. But if you get punched in the face, you should look like you got punched in the face.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Let me remind you all, this is just for the people who would want this. this wouldnt have to be something that would have to be put on
Yes i know you can just put 2d scars on your tori. but it might add that extra flair if you could put a 3d scar on.

i think he means actually having the scar decal changing the shape of the model. which would cause lag and of course the aforementioned texture issues

but judging by the comments on this thread, i think the 'people who want this' number is limited to you, if someone wanted this, they would say something like 'supported' or 'DO WANT'. so far i havent seen any of that.

plus, you can make your scar textures (sort of) 3D by buying a bumpmap texture and looking in the tutorials section for a normal map tutorial

NOT WANT
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
"Make it yourself?"

Really?

This suggestion isn't some type of artistic enhancement to your tori to make it more beautiful. Its to make Tori's actually look like they've been in a fight. If you want your set to look clean and untouched, get better and learn how to dodge moves and shit.

Put on all the makeup, eye liner, lipstick, whatever you want to make your Tori look beautiful. But if you get punched in the face, you should look like you got punched in the face.

How exactly is this going to work? .-.
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Let me remind you all, this is just for the people who would want this. this wouldnt have to be something that would have to be put on
Yes i know you can just put 2d scars on your tori. but it might add that extra flair if you could put a 3d scar on.

Just make the texture SUPER HARDCORE 900001 X 512377 size with bump mapping so it looks like it has dug into the tori's skin.
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
"Make it yourself?"

Really?

scars that would look weird on the textures
Last edited by Perseoh; Jan 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
anyonewhoreads this is gay