Toribash
Original Post
Invitation command,
As the title says. I wouldn't mind inviting someone to your server, or to a public server. This command should also include a command that allows you to hide their invitations if getting ''Trolled'' or spammed. I don't really know honestly, I'm just thinking of idea's that will help the community in such a way.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Yeah something like /invite like /invite Rhaemondzzzkie hey man wanna hang out? And it will go to the player and say: (maybe add a motification box that'd be cool)
User tiebfifle wants you to join with the message: "hey man what's up?"
Also, yeah maybe a /invite ignore <troll user here>
Supported tho

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Would be cool if this was in toribash.. and maybe the answer would be /accept invitation or /decline invitation (reason) for declining and with an optional reason?? Maybe?
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I think i have been seen this suggestion many times so i think this will not come.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
well lozker, this suggestion lot of people posted it, but no one said anything about the "block invitation button" all said no because of the invitation spam, so i think it's better with that now, i would like have this command.

woop ...З:Supported:З...
Last edited by Ale455; Jan 16, 2014 at 01:13 AM.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
That actually sounds pretty cool. I could just invite somebody without having to leave a server

-Supported.
blue
pink
I love the idea. Although you can just send a pm... but then again... Yeah It works but that could lead to f/kick during duels because one of your friends is an idiot and hates your organs :P. Altogether:
~Supported

Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I like this idea much easyer to invite than to go all the way to forums and ask your friend to join from there,

~Supported
~The Age Of Gaming~