Ranking
Original Post
TB Slow-mo Ghosts
Hi, i would really like to have slow-mo ghosts, just like in the replays, it wold be fantastic, super movers would be super better at super moves, parkourers at parkour, trickers at tricking xP
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
The < and > keys are used to control the speed of your replay.

I'm not sure why you'd need slow motion ghosts. But if you do, an easy way is to turn up your graphics to where your game runs slower.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
But if you do, an easy way is to turn up your graphics to where your game runs slower.

The game also runs slower if you just enable the option "lower frame rate cap".
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post

That's so weird, becuase if I don't have that equipped, it makes my game run slower. I have to have it on to make it go faster.

Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post

The lower frame rate cap doesn't actually reduce the speed of your game, just reduces how many frames are show per second. So replays appear to go slower because you're viewing half the replay in the same amount of time. However this doesn't necessarily equate to slower game speed just you seeing less of the actual game,, and it won't help with anything really because the ghost will remain unaffected.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
idk, runs the same speed for me.

Also, I think this is a good idea. Kinda pointless in a sense because it would make replay making easier, and I enjoy a challenge, but still. Good for skroobs who want to make extremely precise movements.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Anyways, back on track, I brought this up with Yoyo a long time ago and he said it wasn't possible, or that it just wouldn't happen. I would love for this to happen, and as other people have said "oh just make you your framerate lower", well, no that doesn't work. Since when the framerate is slower, it makes it much harder to actually play. The point of having a slow motion ghost is so you can perfect movements more, not to just see it at a choppy ass framerate.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
How come it isn't possible? With all this other stuff that's goings on for 5.0. I can't come to understand how slow motion ghosts are a no no.

This is one of the cornerstones in why having better equipment makes you better at toribash. The faster of PC you have, the faster it can render the game and thus you can see the ghost interactions with your "opponent" without much of a delay. 2-3 years ago I set into a crusade to try a workaround, but the best I ever got were using a cheat engine showing every 5th frame of the game, at the cost of a very, I need to emphasize veeeeeeeeeeeeery, laggy experience which had me drop the project and move on to disabling ghosts and starting to play without them. I see no harm to finally geting a solution to this inherent problem with the game engine.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!