Ranking
Original Post
ToriPrime/VIP for Legends
I think that the players who become legends, should automatically receive ToriPrime/VIP. It's a nice way of rewarding them(besides their legend item) for their contributions to the game and it's community

i don't think being a legend has anything to do with forum subscriptions

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
i don't think being a legend has anything to do with forum subscriptions

Or ingame items.

I don't really support the idea. Being immortalized, having a special name, and a prefix ingame, also a special thread for themselves seems like good enough reward for me.

Most of the legends seem humble enough to be happy with the fact that they have their name on a list of cool doods.
h
I don't get the idea of giving away forum subscriptions to legends, since MOST of them are inactive.
Most of them have toriprime anyways
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Or ingame items.

I don't really support the idea. Being immortalized, having a special name, and a prefix ingame, also a special thread for themselves seems like good enough reward for me.

Most of the legends seem humble enough to be happy with the fact that they have their name on a list of cool doods.

Exactly, there is no point to give away 17$ worth of forum stuff to people who Have already been fairly rewarded for what they did/do. Most, if not all of them are completely chill with what they have received. Also I do not believe it would be fair to start handing them out for free if some of them already went and spent the 17$.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Fair enough. I see your reasoning.
Guess i din't think this one through fully.
~closed