ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
In-game Staff
So, here are lot of different types of staff members in Toribash Community so, here's my idea:

What if some of the staff members had their name in the color in-game as they are in the forums? It would be simpler to recognize what staff position he is in.

And if some of the staff members for example the mostly forum needed doesn't have color at all or does?

Sure some of the staff doesn't have colored name in-game currently like market squad and clan squad members.

I think this is useful idea to see which is who.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Isn't that what the symbols behind peoples names are for? Recognizing who is ES (*), who is SMod/Admin (~), who is MSquid ($), and who is trial ES (%).

But I would agree it would be a very nice addition, even though some are already like that, include ES being purple, admins being red, legends being gold. It would make much more sense and cause less confusion.

IMO, MS should be dark green, SMods dark blue, CMods black. Not sure about HS though.

Come to think of it, many staff hold multiple staff positions so that's something to consider which color they would be. Maybe they could choose which one their self, like they can do (I'm pretty sure) on the forum.
ナゲット
Their is no point to have anyone without in-game admin be given a color. For example HS, MS, and Lmod.

Also the color that you are in-game logically is what your highest position is. So say I was also a MS member I would stay purple colored because ES overrides MS when It comes to in game powers. Which is why sparky and icky are still red and have the ~ symbol because they are Smod which overrides everything except admin.
Last edited by Fates; Mar 18, 2016 at 08:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Isn't that what the symbols behind peoples names are for? Recognizing who is ES (*), who is SMod/Admin (~), who is MSquid ($), and who is trial ES (%).

But I would agree it would be a very nice addition, even though some are already like that, include ES being purple, admins being red, legends being gold. It would make much more sense and cause less confusion.

IMO, MS should be dark green, SMods dark blue, CMods black. Not sure about HS though.

Come to think of it, many staff hold multiple staff positions so that's something to consider which color they would be. Maybe they could choose which one their self, like they can do (I'm pretty sure) on the forum.

Yeah, those symbols are there?(i haven't seen) but to make it even more clear is to add the color as they are in the forums. I'm pretty sure every single one visits Toribash forums atleast once, looks around and probably sees the staff members and what color each position is. And the newcomers that aren't really familiar with toribash being not confused why some of them are red however the forums shows for example Smods being blue.

Just some little additions to Toribash in-game would be nice.

Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Their is no point to have anyone without in-game admin be given a color. For example HS, MS, and Lmod.

Also the color that you are in-game logically is what your highest position is. So say I was also a MS member I would stay purple colored because ES overrides MS when It comes to in game powers. Which is why sparky and icky are still red and have the ~ symbol because they are Smod which overrides everything except admin.

I didn't mean anyone from HS, MS or Lmod. Those could be the ones to not have colored username in-game because it's completely useless? They are not needed in-game obviously. MS doesn't even have colored name in-game does it?