Toribash
Original Post
Hosting a server on a mac / Why won't all mods work on a mac?
Ok...sense there is no mac version of torilanch, how do i set up a server?
Also, why do some mods (let me rephrase that, about 1/3 to 1/2) cause toribash to crash?

Thanks for your help
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Re: Hosting a server on a mac / Why won't all mods work on a mac?
Really, I have no clue, if you have command line options, that's the most obvious way. If not, I wouldn't ask me.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
There is no server for mac bundled with the release.

The mods that crash, we are working on that. It is the ones with empty statements or negative lengths in the bodyparts statement.
ok, thanks anyway.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1363.0

and as for the mods, no idea.

That thread never helped me with starting a server on a Mac. And I read the WHOLE thing. Unless I missed something in that topic, then it says nothing about starting a server on a Mac.