Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Tb window fuked up
Hey, guys my tb got really screwed up after I D-loaded that tb screensaver thing in third party mods. After I deleted the screensaver program and set a diff screensaver, everytime I open tb the options are automaticly set to /option hud 0, width-1024, height 768. I dnt know how to turn it bak to regular settings and I dnt wanna delete my tb and move all my stuff because I have a pimped out tb and I'd have to move lots of stuff. Help?
Rogue clown
Well reinstalling would probably work, just save everything, then replace the old with the new, its not that hard.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I had the same, annoyed me to no end. Check the profile.tbs and change the indicated resolution. You can also edit the cam options of the screensaver back to the normal ones there. It worked for me.
Originally Posted by Rachet View Post
try updating your graphics drivers

Actually, I dont think that would fix that.
He said the problem came after a certain screen saver, that has nothing to do with the GFX drivers afaik.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!